Steamboy to be edited for U.S ?
Ive heard that Steamboy is going to have some editing done to reduce its play time down for American Audiences , somewhere in the 12 to 18 minutes or more - , wanted to see it in English so bad , and Ive been waiting for practically forever to see this movie -If they do screw with this movie hope when its on R1 that its back to its original length . Not positive of this editing but its been on a few of the other Anime sites, hope this isnt true ! anyone know the facts ? :confused:
Why don't you buy the R2? If you click the link below you'll have access to a deluxe (french) edition which comes with English subtitles and loads of extras. It will be on sale on the 6th of April.

http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PR...5fc3e&Fr=0
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Thanks for the info , but my player only plays R1's - thats why I was hoping it would be out on HK soon -- But i will look into it , its possible that one my dvd players can be flashed- Rolleyes
Don't worry, I can almost guarantee that the R1 will be the full length version. If not, then they'll release it in 2 versions.

Either way, i doubt any of my theaters will get it. So i'll be waiting for the dvd.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]