Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Steamboy to be edited for U.S ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive heard that Steamboy is going to have some editing done to reduce its play time down for American Audiences , somewhere in the 12 to 18 minutes or more - , wanted to see it in English so bad , and Ive been waiting for practically forever to see this movie -If they do screw with this movie hope when its on R1 that its back to its original length . Not positive of this editing but its been on a few of the other Anime sites, hope this isnt true ! anyone know the facts ? :confused:
Why don't you buy the R2? If you click the link below you'll have access to a deluxe (french) edition which comes with English subtitles and loads of extras. It will be on sale on the 6th of April.

http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PR...5fc3e&Fr=0
Thanks for the info , but my player only plays R1's - thats why I was hoping it would be out on HK soon -- But i will look into it , its possible that one my dvd players can be flashed- Rolleyes
Don't worry, I can almost guarantee that the R1 will be the full length version. If not, then they'll release it in 2 versions.

Either way, i doubt any of my theaters will get it. So i'll be waiting for the dvd.