[Current Trade List] - GuBi-GuBi (My first be gentle!)
yeah i noticed that. I would definately trade for it if it wasnt the thin pack set cus i can't really get a replacement for the thin pack volume one. If i could i would totally trade you for it but since i can't..... Got anything else for now and then here and there and maybe other stuff.

Id really like to trade off now and then here and there just so ya know but i don't see much on your list that i want.

Lol too bad you don't have the blue gender r1 or lodoss r1 lol id prolly trade it for either of those lol well plus stuff for blue gender anyways
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:yeah i noticed that. I would definately trade for it if it wasnt the thin pack set cus i can't really get a replacement for the thin pack volume one. If i could i would totally trade you for it but since i can't.....

As far as I am aware the discs are the same as the normal R1s so you could just buy volume one and put it in volume 1's thinpak.

j2raymond sorry but nothing on your list catches my eye Sad
hmm thats a good point. do each of the cases come with the special inserts the decal and all the other extras that the normal set comes with. Also does the boxset have asuka and rei on it or is it different?

Get back to me because if your set does come with all the little extras the original set comes with then i may be interested still

I just want to make sure all the little booklets and little extra things come in the thin pack like the normal set
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:I just want to make sure all the little booklets and little extra things come in the thin pack like the normal set

Hi sorry for the late reply... No the thinpak doesn't come with any inserts sorry.
well im gonna hold out for the non thin pack edition then cus if im gonna go platinum im gonna go all the way ya know. Thanks anyways.
Cyrus
Updated with some auctions including a GBA SP and some games and also the IRIA mook.
Also knocked down the price of the Chobits set to £6.
Just little bump again!