Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] - GuBi-GuBi (My first be gentle!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is my trade list. Im based in the UK but I am willing to trade all over the world. I'll also sell some HK sets for £3 a disc if you don't have anything to trade. Postage and packaging is £1.30 to the UK per 3 disc set (and less) as I will ship out each set in a bubble wrapped jiffy bag. Each set will be shipped on it's own individually as it actually is cheaper than sending a big box. Shipping will have to be worked out afterwards on larger sets due to getting items put in boxes and weighed etc. International shipping also would have to be worked out. Everything else is up for sale aswell and manga will be around £3 each I guess maybe a little bit more for some. VHS and non-english language manga i'll sell for cheap as hell so PM for a quote.

HK DVD's - (£3 a disc unless otherwise stated)

Chobits (contains Chibits special that FX doesn't) - AV - 3 Discs - ENG/JAP Audio (£6 for the whole set!)
My Neighbor Totoro Perfect Edition - MAC - 1 Disc - ENG/JAP Audio - Read my review here about the dubtitles
Spirited Away - MAC - 1 Disc - Cantonese/Jap audio with R3 ripped eng subs (check the review, nice disc)

HK DVD's Live Action - (£3 a disc)

Charisma
Chaos

R1's

Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Complete Thinpak Boxset

Got this from Amazon the other day but it annoyingly came with no volume 1 and two volume 4's! They are sending me a replacement and I don't have to send this back so im putting it on here in case anyone's interested and maybe has volume 1 and needs the rest or something... All the other volumes 2+ are intact. There's just no volume one and two volume 4's so I suppose I could trade/sell the extra volume 4 separate if anyone needs it...

Jackie Chan - 5 Hard Hitting Movies Boxset (£15)
- Half a Loaf of Kung Fu ( Dian zhi gong fu gan chian chan ) (1980)
- To Kill with Intrigue ( Jian hua yan yu jiang nan ) (1977)
- Killer Meteors, The ( Feng yu shuang liu xing ) (1976)
- New Fist of Fury ( Xin ching-wu men ) (1976)
- Spiritual Kung Fu ( Quan jing ) (1978)
All are his old (I mean OLD lol!) films.

Son May CD's - (£3 a disc)

DBZ A GO GO!! (Contains Cha-La Head-Cha-La etc)
Urusei Yatsura Soundtrack

PAL PS2 Games (All official with boxes and manuals) £5 each (£4 each if you buy two or more)

007 Agent Under Fire
Zone Of The Enders
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3

VHS (USA) - I will trade/sell these for next to nothing!

All or nearly all of VIZ's Maison Ikkoku (Dubbed)
Load of Slayers Dubbed boxsets though aswell
Lots of DBZ VHS
Urusei Yatsura 1-15 or so

Manga (English Language)

Cardcaptor Sakura Vol. 4 (Pocket Mixx Version, smaller than ususal) - Tokyopop
Star Wars A New Hope Manga Vol. 2 - Dark Horse
Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Vol. 1 - Dark Horse
AD Police UK Manga Entertainment Edition
Dirty Pair Biohazards (By Adam Warren) UK Manga Entertainment Edition

Manga (French Language)

One Piece Vol. 3 - Glenat
Astro Boy Vol. 8 - Glenat (Slight rip on the bottom of front but is minimal)
J'aime ce que j'aime (Suki Dakara Suki / Suki by Clamp) Vol. 1 - PiKa Edition
Dragonball Vol. 3 - Glenat
Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol. 1 - Dark Kana
Samurai Deeper Kyo Vol. 2 - Dark Kana
Psycometrer Eiji Vol. 1 - Dark Kana

Manga (Spanish Language)

Detective Conan Vol. 13 - Planeta DeAgostini Comics
Anime Kids Comics Edition of Dr. Slump (Animanga type thing) - Planeta DeAgostini Comics
Anime Kids Comics Edition of Dragonball Z (Animanga type thing) - Planeta DeAgostini Comics
I"s Vol. 16 (Comic version 96 or so pages) - Planeta DeAgostini Comics
Dr. Slump Vol. 18 (Comic version 96 or so pages) - Planeta DeAgostini Comics
Dr. Slump Vol. 38 (Comic version 96 or so pages) - Planeta DeAgostini Comics
Dr. Slump Vol. 39 (Comic version 96 or so pages) - Planeta DeAgostini Comics

Want List

Anne of Green Gables
Marmalade Boy R1 Scrap Books Vol.2,3,4
Maison Ikkoku Box Sets 2,4+
Case Closed R1s Season 4, Vol. 5 - Dubious Intent & series 5 starter set and Vol.2+
Urusei Yatsura R1 Box Sets 2,3,4,5,6
Corrector Yui Vol.1 & Vol.3 R1s
Any anime sets with artboxes always get me interested!

Im also up for trading for anything, toys, books, manga, magazines (especially Manga Mania/Max, dvd's of anime or non-anime, old kids tv shows you might of grown out of(anime related and non-anime related), anything! Im not interested in any HK´s that are R1 ripped shows or shows I can buy on R1 (unless heavily edited in the USA), just R2/3 ripped with decentish subs (no tv rips unless really high quality). Check my HK list here to see what I have so you know what I will or wont be interested in. Anything on that HK list you fancy let me know as I might trade it if persuaded, most probably for R1s.

Successful trades\sales with:

HarukaTenoh11
grm
Megumi (x2)
Just added a couple of FX sets and a successful international trade with HarukaTenoh11 (thanks!).
Do you only accept trades or money through paypal aswell?
If you accept money how much would you be willing to sell theses ones for? I live in UK too so how much with shipping?

Fruits Basket - FX - 3 Discs - ENG/JAP Audio
Chobits - FX - 3 Discs - ENG/JAP Audio

If you only accept trades I only have one R2 and it's Ah! My Goddess movie~
Megumi Wrote:Do you only accept trades or money through paypal aswell?
If you accept money how much would you be willing to sell theses ones for? I live in UK too so how much with shipping?

Fruits Basket - FX - 3 Discs - ENG/JAP Audio
Chobits - FX - 3 Discs - ENG/JAP Audio

Is £18 for both sets ok? Thats £3 a disc. Im going the post office today anyway so i'll get the two sets weighed and get a quote for the cheapest shipping. Or do you have a prefered shipping method?
Updated with a few more R1 rips, Rurouni Kenshin Vol. 1 R1 and worked out UK shipping prices (£1.30 per 3 disc set).
Oooh could I add
Neon Genesis Evangelion TV Perfect Collection - FX - 3 Discs - ENG/JAP Audio
with those two? With the cheapest shipping which is available.
I recieved them today! Thankyou~ ^_______^
Cool thanks! I'll add you to the succesful trade list.
Just bumping up the post and clearing out of stuff that's gone.
Hii me again Tongue
Can I buy Revolutionary Girl Utena Perfect TV and Movie? How much would it be, £17.60?
Megumi Wrote:Hii me again Tongue
Can I buy Revolutionary Girl Utena Perfect TV and Movie? How much would it be, £17.60?

Hi yeh sure you can! I'll have to see about shipping because box is a little bit bigger. I'll let you know soon.
I recieved Utena yesterday, thanks ^.^
Megumi Wrote:I recieved Utena yesterday, thanks ^.^

Great! Sorry for it going out a couple of days late... Enjoy!
Just bumping it up after cleaning it up a bit...
Added some PS2 games to the list at £5 each.
Pages: 1 2 3