I'm getting MARRIED!
hahahahaha i can just imagine it... me in a Leapard THONG!!! ...oh the horror!!!

*goes of determined to lose "it" *
though not gonna happen coz damn Uni is Killer now... so not got time or any single frinds... so noone to go out on the "pull" with

and advise to anyone thats waiting...dont bother coz you'll probably always be single forever...save yourself the humiltion and getting laughed at (esp if your male, its still acceptable if your female... in UK social norms atleast but a subject of "laughs a plenty" if male...from both genders)...

be a slut get those STD's damn it wo0t Chlamydia Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
katherine_jean Wrote:I get that, alot. My ex is 17, and most people thought that I was the older one.

I can usually pass for an 18 year old easy. And my greatAunt, who has Alzhymers (sp?) Thought I was married. Its weird.
Lol, I'm anything but graceful. Probably the clumsiest person you've ever meet. =\
Ah well. I had no idea everyone thought I was older. Well, I'm almost 16, and will most likely be on this board for a long while to come, you if you're still on then, Ill postanother picture ^^

You really don't look 15 years old! I knew you were 'cause I read your profile soon after you joined the forums (I do that with basically everybody) but the number doesn't match the face at all. If you're tall (which helps not looking like a little girl) I think you can easily pass as a 20 year old.

Anyway, congratulations SpazzoidKlown! I don't ever want to get married but you want to know something? Go for it! If it's a mistake then you'll learn from it and that's how we truly learn, by making mistakes and learning things the hard way not by listening to other people. If it isn't then you'll be happy and that's a good thing!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I don't ever want to get married

you NEVER want to get married? :eek:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:you NEVER want to get married? :eek:

What's with the :eek: ?! Is it that big a deal?! I've talked about this before. If a person is religious then a religious marriage makes sense but since I'm an atheist that's out of the question. Besides that marriage is nothing more than some signatures in a piece of paper. I don't need that to love someone and live with that person. To me it's pointless. All I need is the person I love by my side.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What's with the :eek: ?! Is it that big a deal?! I've talked about this before. If a person is religious then a religious marriage makes sense but since I'm an atheist that's out of the question. Besides that marriage is nothing more than some signatures in a piece of paper. I don't need that to love someone and live with that person. To me it's pointless. All I need is the person I love by my side.

Thats a pretty good way to think of things. It avoids sticky legal issues and stuff like that.
I'll get married, in a church, but only for my parents. Otherwise I'd just go get hitched in some walk-in vegas chapel. Since my rents are so damn relegious, they'd disown me >_<

Well...lately, Its been my goal to find a nice non-catholic to give them a pleasant scare Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What's with the :eek: ?! Is it that big a deal?! I've talked about this before. If a person is religious then a religious marriage makes sense but since I'm an atheist that's out of the question. Besides that marriage is nothing more than some signatures in a piece of paper. I don't need that to love someone and live with that person. To me it's pointless. All I need is the person I love by my side.

ya i guess that does make sense. and its not that big a deal... just surprised me is all Smile
katherine_jean Wrote:Otherwise I'd just go get hitched in some walk-in vegas chapel. Since my rents are so damn relegious, they'd disown me >_<

Well...lately, Its been my goal to find a nice non-catholic to give them a pleasant scare Big Grin

I would do it just for kicks lol Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:I would do it just for kicks lol Big Grin
Hmm..theres that nice Prodestant (sp? >_>) Down the road, he's almost got as much anime as I do Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I'll get married but no way in hell it'll be in a church. I'll get maried for my children. Just for the sake that he'll have parents in the traditional way and we'll all have the same last name (mine or my wives, I don't care). You know, start my own clan Big Grin