Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm getting MARRIED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just thought I would share the good news with you all. Getting married to my girlfriend of almost two years, next year, shortly after our 3 Year anniversary. September 26, 2006 is the magical date.

Wish meh luck. Big Grin
Don't really know you but congratulations
Puppet Master Wrote:Don't really know you but congratulations
exactly the same notion
You'll be sorry :p

Just kiddin, congratulations man, its a huge step. What's your age?
elcoholic Wrote:You'll be sorry :p

Just kiddin, congratulations man, its a huge step. What's your age?

RUN and HIDE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! :eek:
same as above ^^^^
congratulations,
don't have to run, but find a few hiding places for the future. Wink
Good lord, it's an epidemic! Everyone's getting married... including me. ^^ July 30th, this year. Yea, cutting it close, but the brother's leavin for Iraq, so we wanted to get it done before then. Rolleyes

Congratulations, though! :p
SpazzoidKlown Wrote:Just thought I would share the good news with you all. Getting married to my girlfriend of almost two years, next year, shortly after our 3 Year anniversary. September 26, 2006 is the magical date.

Wish meh luck. Big Grin

How old are you man? If you are under 30 wait....think it through.
I find it kinda strange a strangers posting this on the boards, but congrats anyways.
evilomar Wrote:How old are you man? If you are under 30 wait....think it through.
Ha hahahaha. I was 22 when I got married. No regrets though. Life has been good.
Congrats Big Grin

I'm going to wait till I'm like, 26, at least. :eek:
I'll throw another dime in the "who are you?" bucket...

...and Lady Ice, the men of the world will have lost one of the best fish in the sea on July 30th!
Wow, I'm 25 and i would not even think of getting married for a while! ^^

But congrats to you. Smile
katherine_jean Wrote:Congrats Big Grin

I'm going to wait till I'm like, 26, at least. :eek:
Same here. The best years of my life are for me, unshared. Ages 18-26 is going to be an 8-year sexcapade for me Big Grin .

And congratulations, both spazzoidklown (whoever you are) and LSI.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Same here. The best years of my life are for me, unshared. Ages 18-26 is going to be an 8-year sexcapade for me Big Grin .

And congratulations, both spazzoidklown (whoever you are) and LSI.
I second that. Big Grin
At my ripe age of 15, I can't even imagine going steady. Tried it, it sucks.
So, I'll wait another 10 years before I get into a serious enough relationship.
OR wait until I find the perfect guy. Perfect guy = Having more anime then me with moderatly good looks.

Oh, and congratulations Lady Silver Ice Wink
Pages: 1 2 3