Kazaa Downloading
Yeah. I bet he believes in extended warranties too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Hey Kakoi that post belonged in are the dumb people section...
Wait hey Steve which topic did we Hijack and turn it in to the dumbest people stories and how we would like to get rid of them...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I can't find it. Cry I'll let you know if something turns up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It was the Final Fantasy one Topic we Hijacked and turned into
people who should be moved to Alaska...or just shot on sight damn stupid people.
We could ride around in a Geo Metro and spray fire from the machine gun welded on top, onto unexpecting stupid people. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Democracy doesnt work because there are alot of morons out there. How else could Bush Jr be the president right now.
Well at least my brother is happy that he is in power, they are gonna need more mechanical engineers to build some bombs and missiles.
We have a saying in the military ... While your in vote Republican
That way you will get better wages when you get out Vote Democrate
That way you will get better wages... I see a teand developing
I like the idea of the machine gun mounted on a vehicle. Dispensing my style of justice. There are definetly a few places here that "need to be sprayed for bugs" if you catch my drift. I used to think that voting mattered. I wasn't cynical enough yet. I have lost all faith in the United States politcal system. It needs to be changed. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
You know there are mor moves in the game Go than there are atoms in the universe. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hehe, I read there somewhere also

10^200 possible moves in the gamo of Go

I need to feed my Hikaru No Go addiction, the manga seriously kicks ass and now I'm beginning to watch the TV series and it kicks ass also. I knew the outcome of every game but it still drew me in.

How many episodes are they up to in Japan. It's still airing right?
I'm considering to change my lil' 84 S-10 Pick-Up into a rampant machine of blood thirsty flesh eating death trap on reinforced wheels. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking of placeing a front mounted flame thrower with a reach of 50'.

Twin forward mounted Heavy Vulcan chain guns (on each side of course).

A single rear mounted mine despenser.

A rear-facing bed mounted Arclite Cannon (like the seige tanks in Starcraft). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So have I missed anything for my ground assault hellion?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Too much guns and high tech stuff. You've got to go medevil. that way there be blood all over the place
According to the New issue of Newtype Hikaru no Go is still airing on tv. They have a synopsis up to episode 52 that starts from something like episode 48. I want to see that show after reading the manga. I just haven't had the money lately.

You need to have more hooks, and things to gouge out eyes with. No vehicle of mayhem is complete without those two things. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yes a death mobile... it even sounds better than the batmobile...
But Kakoi can it come with a emergency Asian girl button just in case
of you know if there is an emergency....

Please :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Of course. That is even on the lowest model. 8O Cause you never know when there is going to be an asian emergency. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O