Positive news reguarding FX
also http://www.695anime.com sell only MI/AC stuff and as you can tell from their title - their dvds cost $6.95
Yes, I am. Thank you.
Ok this is getting off-topic. This was originally a post about the status of FX, not for arguing about MAC and MI disc prices and stores. If you want to argue, go elsewhere.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Robojack Wrote:Ok this is getting off-topic. This was originally a post about the status of FX, not for arguing about MAC and MI disc prices and stores. If you want to argue, go elsewhere.

That's how IA is nothing ever stays on topic...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Robojack Wrote:Ok this is getting off-topic. This was originally a post about the status of FX, not for arguing about MAC and MI disc prices and stores. If you want to argue, go elsewhere.

Considering there is no new FX news who the hell cares?
Puppet Master Wrote:That's how IA is nothing ever stays on topic...

exactly... if things get too bad then the MODS will come in Rolleyes .... although i can't remember the last time that happened. :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:exactly... if things get too bad then the MODS will come in Rolleyes .... although i can't remember the last time that happened. :confused:

Well, ironically it was the last FX news thread before this one. The one that turned into an argument over HK vs. R1.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Well, ironically it was the last FX news thread before this one. The one that turned into an argument over HK vs. R1.

was that the chinese food VS pizza hut thread :p ? or am i thinking of one of the many other HK vs R1 threads :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Ideally, you should never have to see a mod in action. In an ideal world everyone is polite and doesn't need to be told when they're misbehaving. Not seeing mods in action is a good thing in my book.

As for no news about FX, I'm not surprised. If he's reorganizing things then I imagine that he'll want to keep a low profile for a bit until he has things in place again.

More importantly, if you want to discuss something not related to the thread you're reading then go find a thread that does discuss it. If there isn't a pre-existing thread then feel free to start your own. It's inconsiderate to continue posting unrelated posts in a thread.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.