if anyone has any site problems
Please at the moment when posting a review please refraine from using double or single quotes atm.. I am gonna fix this shortly as few people have just reported it to me.. (its a cause with the server settings change)
was the site down today?
I tried accessing it sometime last night and got a message from your hosts website.
when I tried accessing it this morning it wouldn't even load at all!
I know it wasn't just me casue KJ had the same problem...
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
same as above, i was having trouble get on earlier, but i guess the site was down.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Same thing happened to me.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yes host was having issues with the software that the site runs on.. All is hopefully resolved.. ;o) this thread is meant for issues "when" the site is running like scripting problems.
Site is just been running alittle slow on a broadband conection for a few day at least now.
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Well that issue is outta my hands.. if its a problem with my scripts doing some excessive processing then i can understand. But just curious on the main page at the bottem do you see how long it took scripts to processs.. (I can't remember if i made it a mod only to see them..) if those numbers are excessivly high i.e. .5 secs or 1 secs etc. then its a problem with our server or my scripts.. but if they are very low then its a problem with your connection.
what you see at the bottom of the page is:

This page created in 0.2584 seconds : GZIP compression enabled : 24 query's

im not sure if that is what you are talking about though...
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
yea thats what i am talking about .. it took the server .25 secs to process everything.. The rest is your connection to the server.. Since wasn't slow processing everything..
I haven't logged into the site for some time. Now I can't login to the store, keep getting Username/Password error. There seems to be no way to get or reset my password.

Username: GravitySpec
Email: GravitySpec (at) gmail (dot) com
I will look into / reset your password when i get back home (currently on vacation at the moment)
no rush. Thanks. ^_^
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
still on vacation? ^_^
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.