Import Anime Forums

Full Version: if anyone has any site problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If anyone has any random site problems would you please post here? The server that runs our site was upgraded to new version of the hosting software and if any unknown problems occur i would like to know. Thanks..
Only thing I have noticed is sometimes I?ll have to log in more than once while go through the site. Other than that, nothing.
When I press 'post reply' I go to the section to write my post but when I want to post it I get asked to log in but the post does get made.
Blight Wrote:Only thing I have noticed is sometimes I?ll have to log in more than once while go through the site.

Iv been having the exact same problem Sad
same as above, with loggin in two or three times, and i don't know if its my computer only, but it takes longer to load up then usual.
Gemini Wrote:same as above, with loggin in two or three times

I've had that problem as well but I haven't had any trouble posting.
The loading time for the forum is a lot longer than before.
I also had to log in again once.
Ok i will look into it.. This might be the cause of the workaround my host is doing to get php4 and php5 working on the same server.. Check this would yea
http://www.import-anime.com:84/

try going to that site and seeing if you still have problems there.. (They are using a mod_rewrite to redirect all requests from import-anime.com to the port 84 which might be causing some problems..
hi there
Im have a prob.
I can't get to the store, I log in and everythings ok there but as soon as I click the store button it tells me to log in. I already log in
Whats going on?
thanks if you can help
oracle Wrote:hi there
Im have a prob.
I can't get to the store, I log in and everythings ok there but as soon as I click the store button it tells me to log in. I already log in
Whats going on?
thanks if you can help

you are logging into the STORE right? cause the store and the forums have two seperate logins...
vegeta76 Wrote:you are logging into the STORE right? cause the store and the forums have two seperate logins...
Aye vegeta76 is correct the Forums and Store are sepereate logins.. very bad legacy thing that i really would like to fix..
Extream website slowdown for me. At times it is normal, but most of the time pages will take forever to load or not load at all. Thought this might have been a problem with my isp, but it seems to have begun at the same time you guys changed over.
Hum is it only on the forums or the whole site in general?

Because i can't remember if i made it only certain people see it but at teh bottem of the page you should see how long it took the server to load a page.. (Doesn't display on teh forums pages though) if you see weird values in this like extreamly high.. 2-3 secs for regular page load could you email me the results at [email protected]
Yeah, I get slowdowns aswell. Only other problem that I have noticed, was when I was in the review section and tried to use the back button it wouldn' let me back out more the 2 or 3 times.
I cannot post a DVD review. The error message tells me that it has notified you of the error.
Pages: 1 2 3