Need a new Series to Watch...
Try out gravitation always great!
rav96 Wrote:i can write a huge list or just pick one hmmmm

id say Full Metal Alchemist as ive yet to come accross anyone that has negative opinions on it,

which is quite a feat considering alot of anime have diffrerent opinions from people...i even know someone who didnt like Berserk...to what point i nearly chopped of their head Wink
Hm..That reminds me of a story.

this whore face in my school, claims to own all this anime and such (even though she cant list off more than 3 titles, disgustinly misprounced at that) (Example: Street Fighter Alpha = Street Fighter Alfalfaa)

Well. She claims she saw Berserk (after seeing a screenshot of Guts) but she couldnt remember anything from the series, at all, not the storyine, characters, anything. So instead of admitting she lied, she instead went on a rant about how much it sucked because it didnt catch her attention. I almost died ...well, correction, SHE almost died. :mad: :mad:
Well, enough ranting for today. ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
If you enjoyed Haibane Renmei, check out Neia_7. Another of ABe's brilliant works, and more light-hearted than Haibane Renmei. Can't recommend it enough.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Well I think this is a mix of Mecha Love, But Escaflowne is pretty good. If I am wron,

please forgive me.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
TehMaster Wrote:So, i've been looking for a new series to watch... Lately, i've been into some romance series like Fruits Basket, Ai Yori Aoshi, Love Hina, His and Her Circumstances, etc. I also just finished Someday Dreamers and Haibane Renmei.

Does anybody have any good suggestions on what i should get and watch next?

Imput would be much appreciated. Thanks

All good choices ( especially Love hina and Haibane Renmei ) how about a twisty one like Vandread -- two worlds , one men and one women both fighting each other- and they come together -- not like those romantic ones you like, but the sexual tension is fascinating and interesting.
Oh yeah ! hand maid mai , is another good choice-- very interesting--- good hunting my friend ! Cool