Philips dvd player problem
The seller I bought from was also selling the second disc. He coulda been wrong and not had it, but I know I passed up the 2nd disc due to lack of funds at the time.
Cidien Wrote:The seller I bought from was also selling the second disc. He coulda been wrong and not had it, but I know I passed up the 2nd disc due to lack of funds at the time.

You see, that's the rub... they had to have been out there because Right Stuf wouldn't have had them on their site if they couldn't get them!! Bad ADV.. BAD BAD ADV!! And it just doesn't make sense that they would have disks 1 & 4 and not 2 or 3!! Anyway... like I said, Right Stuf has the first disk as listed as being released the end of this month, so I'm really hoping ADV will continue and release the rest of them so I can complete at least the 3rd Season... (and watch it) Which also means they lied to me 9 months ago!! BAD BAD ADV!! :p
I have all the reboot eps on a crappy quality vhs. It's definitely watchable (moreso than my xmen tapes...) but having it on dvd would be SO much better.
gah i never got to see how Reboot ended... they stopped showing it halfway through in the UK when i was a kid ...urghhhhh
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
oh and this might be in handy with DVD player reviews

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers

a friend of mine owns Yamada DVX 6700
and its played literally everything we throwed at it apart from some old angeldivx stuff we tried and some Xvid proj mayo alternates (not the main source) and it has upgrade function with firmware

im thinking of getting one myself coz its so cheap for the UK (like £50)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/