Can you guess?
Here is a quote most have heard but may have never picked up on it.

Quote:Hey, they have the Monkies. You know they were a HUGE influence on the Beatles.

Where do you think its from.
Never heard it and the reason most don't remember it is the fact that it?s not worth remembering?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
It is "The Monkees" not "The Monkies".
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I imagine everyone who heard it picked up on it. It's just that no one cared. The only part of that movie that needs to be remembered is that Aspen is in fact in California.
WandererX12 Wrote:I imagine everyone who heard it picked up on it. It's just that no one cared. The only part of that movie that needs to be remembered is that Aspen is in fact in California.
I think that line just gave it away..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Ding Ding Ding. That is correct. It is from the movie Dumb and Dumber. The scene when Harry and Loyd are at the dinner with Seabass. The winner is WandererX12.
I've got one: " I haven't been fucked like that since grade school" That's probably one of my favorite movie lines ever.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:I've got one: " I haven't been fucked like that since grade school" That's probably one of my favorite movie lines ever.

Fight Club!
gubi-gubi Wrote:Fight Club!

Still need to get that dvd... sold my tape like over a year ago... hm... off to ebay I go!
Cidien Wrote:Still need to get that dvd... sold my tape like over a year ago... hm... off to ebay I go!

HSSSSSS...ebay...HSSSSS. :p Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
surfrider777 Wrote:Ding Ding Ding. That is correct. It is from the movie Dumb and Dumber. The scene when Harry and Loyd are at the dinner with Seabass. The winner is WandererX12.
maybe it's just becuase you remind me of one of my so called friends whose a complete idiot, but you seem to lose more & more respect to me which each & every post; although I might add it could just be the complete cynical & loathing attitude I've had these past many days.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:maybe it's just becuase you remind me of one of my so called friends whose a complete idiot, but you seem to lose more & more respect to me which each & every post; although I might add it could just be the complete cynical & loathing attitude I've had these past many days.
You know, I was just thinking that myself...Kind of funny...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Blight Wrote:HSSSSSS...ebay...HSSSSS. :p Big Grin

Ya I know, but i'm too lazy to run to the store at the moment.
Batz Kage Wrote:maybe it's just becuase you remind me of one of my so called friends whose a complete idiot, but you seem to lose more & more respect to me which each & every post; although I might add it could just be the complete cynical & loathing attitude I've had these past many days.
Well you know if I really cared about people thoughts about me I would waiste too much time I could be having fun or doing something constructive. I will forever be me. Not trying to impress people on this forum just trying to have a little fun and maybe pickup some internet friends. This is not a crak at anyone, just how I feel. And Batz Kage I truley hope your days get better for you. Later.
Here's one.
"Where are we going skipper?"
"I don't know. But if we get lost, we can just pull in somewheres and ask directions."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess what??? its another Birthday ;) this time Vegeta76 rav96 15 5,336 04-07-2005, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Copyright stuff... from Guess Rav Av Vicious 21 6,954 09-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie
  Guess Rav96's Avatar Jaded God 106 34,386 08-24-2004, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  guess who's back crim 27 8,581 08-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Batik