Huge ADV sale!
onizuka17711 Wrote:Fine, fine, you guys can see me...and like I told katherine_jean, try not to laugh too hard...

Oh, and by the way, my name is Jake Patterson, vegeta.

I saw ur last post in an email but when i got here 14 hours later it was gone!!! :mad:

BTW: you dont look half bad. i dont see what you were so afraid of :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:I saw ur last post in an email but when i got here 14 hours later it was gone!!! :mad:

BTW: you dont look half bad. i dont see what you were so afraid of :p
I look like hell in those pictures. It was like around 1-ish or so in the morning and I had absolutely no idea how to use a digital camera :p .

Anyway, I hate pictures because I always look terrible in them
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Still dont know what the big fuss is all about, the pics are fine =P

I changed, alot since my last pics, so Ill post them as soon as I can =O
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
onizuka17711 Wrote:I look like hell in those pictures. It was like around 1-ish or so in the morning and I had absolutely no idea how to use a digital camera :p .

BLAH! Hey don't feel bad I can barely take a picture without blinking. I hate taking pictures because if you think your pictures come out when you look half asleep 95-98% of the time.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
onizuka17711 Wrote:I look like hell in those pictures. It was like around 1-ish or so in the morning and I had absolutely no idea how to use a digital camera :p .

you look fine my man,,,now i know what my Ginza roomie looks like Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
There, I think you guys have seen enough of me...Time for me to pull those stupid pictures. Pic gankage :p !
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
remember i know where you live...or should that be where you will live (in Ginza Wink :p )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:remember i know where you live...or should that be where you will live (in Ginza Wink :p )
Aw hells yeah :p !
^^Made by Blight