Favorite and Most Hated Final Fantasy Character.
Auron, Vincent, or Tifa are probably my favorite characters from the series. There were many other cool ones, but those were my favorites.

As for the ones I hate, it's pretty hard. For the most part, i enjoyed all the 'major' cast members of each and every FF game. But if I had to choose, the majority of FF 9's cast would go onto that list. I just hated them all!!! (other then Vivi, and the Knight guy... Steiner I think?). I think that's part of the reason why i disliked that game, i just hated its cast.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
Well..

My least favorite was Zidane, or his whiney bitch type thing.

My favorite(s) are. Sephiroth, Auron, Vincent, or Cloud. Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
-spike- Wrote:Hmmmmmmmm, favorite would have to be Cid, hes just so cool.
I didnt really hate any of em, but I guess ill go with Squall, I loved the game, but he was one of the worst main characters.
Cid is a recurring character. There's a Cid character in every FF game. :p

Favorite would have to be Vincent, he's just so freaking cool.

Least Favorite would have to be..... FF8. Yeah I know it's a game and not a character but I hate that game so much! :mad: Big Grin
[Image: totororun7ut.gif]
wrxh8r Wrote:Hmmm auron followed up by cloud then squall as best and catsith as most hated with yuna in close second.Ahhh who am i kidding Rikku all the way. Big Grin
[Image: 10008456kp.th.jpg]

Talk about love for Rikku (you like that type of girl, do you? Wink )! That figure is from the set of three that also include Yuna and Paine, right? I have those other two and will eventually buy Rikku.

As for my favourite characters, I adore Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine and Paine. My least favourite character is Quina Quen from FFIX.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
She is just my wall scroll of the moment.Ive only got the rikku figure at the moment that someone gave me but yeah its from that set of 3.Next month i think ill change to a cowboy bebop theme.
Although rikku is the only good character in x-2 the other 2 seem like they cant even look after themselves.kinda wussy.Amazingly enough i liked that game
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Favorite is Cid from ff7, most hated is Squall had serious potential but too much of a whiner and never sure of himself, if I wantd to see someone like him I would just watch the real world on mtv.
evilomar Wrote:Favorite: Locke(Final Fantasy VI) least favorite: Any character in a Final Fantasy game after VI, but if I had to choose one, it would be that motherfucker Cloud, man what a bland character, it was like they stop putting heart into characters after 6.
you took the words right outta my mouth!!! locke is a fuckin legend, hands down!!! cloud is a complete twat! how can you have a lead character that lacks so much character!!! idiots, theyre all idiots!!!!!!
see you space cowboy...