Favorite SNES game
elcoholic Wrote:Thanks. I'm grabbing it now together with Thunder Force V.

Thunder Force V was better on the Sega Saturn, the PSX didn't have the ram to run some of the visuals in Thunder Force V. As far as 2D sidescrollers on the PSX Castlevania SOTN (Although once again it was better on the Saturn) and Bandit Guards was pretty cool try that as well.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:Thunder Force V was better on the Sega Saturn, the PSX didn't have the ram to run some of the visuals in Thunder Force V. As far as 2D sidescrollers on the PSX Castlevania SOTN (Although once again it was better on the Saturn) and Bandit Guards was pretty cool try that as well.

That reminds me, has anyone else played the GBA Castlevania games? I own/owned them all and I liked them better than 90% of the PS2 and Gamecube games I have. I just enjoyed playing them IMMENSELY.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
have you played symphony of the night

i own it and it's awesome
Cyrus
Oh, I forgot..

Super Ghosts N' Ghouls! <3

Awesome game Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Oh, I forgot..

Super Ghosts N' Ghouls! <3

Awesome game Big Grin

That reminds me of a couple fun 2 player games my friend and I used to play all the time. Gradius (III?) and zombies ate my neighbors!
Cidien Wrote:That reminds me of a couple fun 2 player games my friend and I used to play all the time. Gradius (III?) and zombies ate my neighbors!
Oh! I loved Gradius III, My latest onject of desire happens to be Gradius V (for PS2)... And Zombies ate my Neighbors was classic.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Chrono Trigger has to be number 1, but I must say that the close number 2 for me would have to be the recently translated StarOcean from over at dejap.com. I am a fan of rpg's with active battle systems, which the StarOcean and Grandia series have some of the best. The story may be a little pulp, but I have rarely found an rpg that wasn't.
[Image: kitty.gif]
my god!!! its almost impossible to say!!! the snes was easily the best console ever and to be honest i cant see anything taking that crown away in the near future.

super metroid
link to the past
final fantasy 6
chrono trigger
secret of mana 2

cant decide, but they would all be up there!!!

(actually i have a real soft spot for super metroid, so it might just grab it)

btw, one reason to own a DS is the fact that theres a snes emulator in the works, so as soon as they release DS compatible flash carts then ill be in heaven!!!
see you space cowboy...
Lufia 2 rise of the sinistrals

my fav rpg also

it's got all the old school elements down to perfection

play it if you havn't
Cyrus
SUPER SMASH TV. I'm pretty sure my buddy and I would be in the Guiness Book of World Records for that game, if there was a world record for it... we can play it blind-folded, using nothing but our faces!
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection