New movie based on game coming out!!
How can you say that, the first game rocked. Even though it was the last game I got to

play on my cube. Oh well.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Blood Ryane was an awsome game, but lets face it, there have only been a hand full of good movies based on games, in fact the only one i can think of is Super Mario Brothers--and ofcourse the soon to be FF7 advent children--However im saddend to say that all the blood ryane movie will be is eyecandy, with plunty of repeditive "high intesity" action, something like resedent evil apocholips....but with vampires and Nazis instead of zombies.

On another sad note, there will be a Halo movie, i say this is sad because i really like the story line of the series, and instead of emphasizing on the SciFi aspect, thell probly through Vin Deasel *cough cough no talent hack couch* into masterchief's armor, and let him shoot at crap for an hour and a half
Uwe Boll also directed Alone in the Dark. The Horror the horror.. not because it was scarry but because it was horribly bad.

Check out Rottentomatoes which had all the reviews in the country. Alone in the Dark only got 1% good rating that's extremely bad.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/alone_in_the_dark/

Yup Bloodrayne the movie is going to suck because of Uwe Boll.

Here's Uwe Boll's "website" enjoy. I know I did. :p

http://www.uweboll.com/
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe is being directed by the director of Shrek from what i hear.

and it's live action

so it better turn out good. it better.

*shakes fist violently*
Cyrus
odin0425 Wrote:Blood Ryane was an awsome game, but lets face it, there have only been a hand full of good movies based on games, in fact the only one i can think of is Super Mario Brothers--and ofcourse the soon to be FF7 advent children--However im saddend to say that all the blood ryane movie will be is eyecandy, with plunty of repeditive "high intesity" action, something like resedent evil apocholips....but with vampires and Nazis instead of zombies.

On another sad note, there will be a Halo movie, i say this is sad because i really like the story line of the series, and instead of emphasizing on the SciFi aspect, thell probly through Vin Deasel *cough cough no talent hack couch* into masterchief's armor, and let him shoot at crap for an hour and a half

Most live action video game movies much like live action anime movies will have a very low chance of being decent to begin with and considering how incompetent the writers, the director, and everyone else is at least 95% of them lose any chance of being all that great. It's really not all that different than most modern movies.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection