Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New movie based on game coming out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't believe it. They are coming out with a movie starring one of my favorite

characters, Rayne from the Bloodrayne series. I am so stoked. Has anyone else played

these games? They are among some of my favorites, although they are both a bit short.

The only game I can remember shorter than these are the Gungrave games. Anyway

what do you think about the fact that they are coming out with a movie? Do you think it

will bomb, or do you think it will rock? Also if you have playrd the games, which did you

think was better BloodRayne 1 or 2? Anyway give a shout out.
I've played Bloodrayne 1, though it was a pretty good run round and destroy everyone, a movie of it should be alright as long as it's not too cheesy,

Personally I love the Legacy of Kain games, a movie of them would be amazing!!!
You know the same hack that directed House of the Dead is directing Blood Rayne right? And if you have seen HOTD, you wouldn't be that excited.
evilomar Wrote:You know the same hack that directed House of the Dead is directing Blood Rayne right? And if you have seen HOTD, you wouldn't be that excited.

I haven't the only horror movie I'veseen so far has been Resident Evil. That scared the

crap out of me many time over.
Wow really? You need to see more bro, I will PM you a list of some great horror flicks if you want?
evilomar Wrote:Wow really? You need to see more bro, I will PM you a list of some great horror flicks if you want?

Yes really, That was only recently too. you can PM me a list if you want, but I don't know

when I'll get a chance to see them. Also I'm kind of a big scaredy cat when it comes down

to it. I'm so ashamed.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes really, That was only recently too. you can PM me a list if you want, but I don't know

when I'll get a chance to see them. Also I'm kind of a big scaredy cat when it comes down

to it. I'm so ashamed.

Don't worry about it, thats the joy of horror movies they make you feel alive, my girlfriend and I collect rare horror VHS got nearly 600 vhs tapes nowadays, got kinda jaded and nothing could get top me any more. Then I found all the japanese horror movies they are currently ripping off and they were great, still refuse to watch the americanised versions though
sk1nd0g Wrote:Don't worry about it, thats the joy of horror movies they make you feel alive, my girlfriend and I collect rare horror VHS got nearly 600 vhs tapes nowadays, got kinda jaded and nothing could get top me any more. Then I found all the japanese horror movies they are currently ripping off and they were great, still refuse to watch the americanised versions though

No, I don't think you understand, they really Scare me. After I watched Resident

Evil, I wasn't able to sleep at all that night. Oh well, maybe I'll get used to them

eventually?
Holy crap the resident evil movie <<<<<<<sucked balls>>>>>>>>

In fact i fell asleep to it, although it was kinda late at night when i watched it.

BUY THE GAMES NOT THE MOVIE
Sorry, but I think there is absolutely no hope for the Blood Rayne movie. Uwe Boll is quite possibly the antichrist. Watch any of his movies and you will see he is pure evil. Evil I say! If a man could take over the earth with matrix slow motion spins and horrible storylines, then we would be worshiping him as a god right now. And don't blame the writers, they tried.
I can't believe it. Pleas oh pleas don't let this movie suck.
No doubt Blood Rayne will be sexy...but I don't have much hope for the theatrical quality of such a film.
It depends on how use to them you are, I am totally desensitised to them because I have been watching them since I was 7 or something, age ratings mean nothing to me. So horror films don't really have any effect on me now, I only watch them for the comedy or cinematography now. If Ryo watches say 300 horror films in the space of a year or something then they will have much less effect on him.
That will be the day. i only get to see 2-3 movies a year if I'm lucky. Oh well.
The first bloodrayne wasn't a very good game, but it kept me entertained for a night. Havn't had any desire to even try the second one.

The movie is going to put too much emphasis on sexyness and is going to tank. It will be a horrible movie and make very little money. Lets see if the prove me wrong.
Pages: 1 2