Sad Naruto News
Well, I decided to skip the pages of arguing about "omg ADV sux!111" and just give my opinion.

I could honestly care less about Naruto, I think it's a lame anime. (woo, I'm dead for saying that.)

Really, I don't even watch Adult Swim for anime anymore. They really don't show much of anything I'm interested in. No mecha anime, no Gundam, no Outlaw Star. They also cancelled their 2 coolest anime, Case Closed/Detective Conan and Lupin. Lupin was awesome, the dub was pretty...bad, but it was fun to watch. Even with the stupid dub. It was a great way to chill at night. Case Closed actually had an OK dub, I haven't seen it in Japanese, but it looks to be a fairly good adaption. It was just great to watch.

But yeah, everyone in US now wants flashy anime, with big eyes and spikey hair with unnatural colors.

Personally, I think it would be hilarious if 4kids picked up Naruto, so I can watch all the Naruto fans' reaction. That would just make my day, I tell you.

I personally think most dubs these days are nice enough. I was really surprised by FMA's dub. The voices on that were nice, I watched some fansubs before this, I found the English dub to be on par with the Japanese one.

Seriously folks, if you're that pissed that Naruto's getting dubbed someday, just sit around and watch your fansubs and bootlegs like everyone else does with One Piece. Us One Piece fans got over 4Kid's dub of it, you'll get over Naruto's.
Yes, lets hope that an anime someone else (almost every except you that has seen it i'm sure - or do you fall into that "i've seen like 2 episodes but i'm gonna pretend like i've watched it" category"?) likes turns out to get screwed. That would be halarious. Soooo funny. Ass.

You know what would be more funny? If someone punched you for being a jerk. Now that I would laugh about.
Quote:Seriously folks, if you're that pissed that Naruto's getting dubbed someday, just sit around and watch your fansubs and bootlegs like everyone else does with One Piece. Us One Piece fans got over 4Kid's dub of it, you'll get over Naruto's.

Oh yeah? Many of us One Piece fans still think that what 4Kids did to it was sacrilege. It was one of television's best pirate stories, until 4Kids dubbed the show and shredded it to pieces, to conform with broadcast standards for kiddie TV. They even had Sanji kick the habit, and forced him to suck candy canes. And of course, there's "Zolo", instead of "Zoro". There's little chance we can do anything about it, but we will never get over it.
--
Travel The Anime Expressway
http://www.animeexpressway.com/
I too think it was pretty bad, OK, it was downright horrible. But yeah, we all still remember it, but we've gotten on with our lives. I hope Naruto fans will, too.
Cidien Wrote:Yes, lets hope that an anime someone else (almost every except you that has seen it i'm sure - or do you fall into that "i've seen like 2 episodes but i'm gonna pretend like i've watched it" category"?) likes turns out to get screwed. That would be halarious. Soooo funny. Ass.

You know what would be more funny? If someone punched you for being a jerk. Now that I would laugh about.

I'd laugh. Hell, I'd be the guy that punched him.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cidien Wrote:Yes, lets hope that an anime someone else (almost every except you that has seen it i'm sure - or do you fall into that "i've seen like 2 episodes but i'm gonna pretend like i've watched it" category"?) likes turns out to get screwed. That would be halarious. Soooo funny. Ass.

I hate when people do that. It would be funny to see anyone like that punched and Blight punching Case Closed fans would be a lot funnier.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection