4SHAME entertainment
http://www.deviantart.com/view/11707485/

A funny flash to those who despite the "Fox Box" and "4Kids" entertainment.
I would have preferred to see them just line up the executives and kick?em all in the balls. Unfortunately, it was really less funny cause it was all so damn true. I hate those fuckers.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Ow, my ribs.
Funny Naruto line.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I hear they're changing the name to 4Kids TV now.
yeah they are droping the name FOXbox.

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
It's for the best. I think fox box is best had by other foxes, and not by children.
I hate Foxbox.

And that, was a nice flash.

Too bad it's all damn true..
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
That was hilarious!!! And seriously, the US version of one piece IS that bad!
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
"I'm shanks, the friendly chimney sweep. Here's me hat." That part and "The Real Slim Shady" on Zolo did make me laugh.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
i haven't seen who is doing the One Piece in the states but is it really as bad as everyone is making it out? I mean i am watching Fan Subs that i have been downloading.. damn K-F needs to start releasing more as i just downloaded and watched there latest releases at like ep 128.. but how everyone is complaining i am affraid to even see the american version or is it only bad for teh Dub?
the voices are loud and annoying and well just hard to take in. you will need your finger on the mute button just incase you cant handle it. i tried to watch it and i was upset to see they fucked it up so badly. its on fox box on saturdays. i have noticed most of the VA's have done voices for :

Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Pokemon
Shaman King
Sonic X
Ultimate Muscle
F-Zero Falcon Densetsu
Yu-Gi-Oh!

So i guess you could say they specialize in VA work in crappy kid anime. and make it unwatchable with out mute accross the top of the screen.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Guess that will be good for me as long as they don't cut alot of crap out side there is quite the bit of blood and such in this series..