Witch Hunter Robin FX
JJ-
I bought the Witch Hunter Robin FX set from you and disk one and two both have several errors on them. I can play parts of disk 1 but disk two is almost unreadable. Would it be possible to get a replacement set of disks if I return the ones I bought? Thank you.

-Punkrawk
[email protected]

Payment Sent (ID # 4KU19315NS037023K)
IA has a very good policy for bad discs. I suggest you pm or email the owner instead of taking it through the forums and I'm sure thing will be settled.

I've heard more peole complain about their WHR set. I still have to check mine. Could you specify the errors for me so I know where to look?
Mine had serious problems with the first disc, but none with the second. I was having problems watching the last episode on my PC, it would say there was corruption on the disc and then shut the player program off, so I took it to my DVD player and it wouldn't read the disc at all. It also wouldn't jump to a scene well. It would tend to tell me the same thing if I tried to use the scene selection from the menu. Disc two didn't seem to have any problems in either PC or DVD.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
PM jj he should be able to get you a replacement.
My WHR also had an unplayable disc 1, but I was able to get a replacement quickly and easily.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that JJ was awesome in getting me a new disc really quickly and the new disc works great! Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]