Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Witch Hunter Robin FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JJ-
I bought the Witch Hunter Robin FX set from you and disk one and two both have several errors on them. I can play parts of disk 1 but disk two is almost unreadable. Would it be possible to get a replacement set of disks if I return the ones I bought? Thank you.

-Punkrawk
[email protected]

Payment Sent (ID # 4KU19315NS037023K)
IA has a very good policy for bad discs. I suggest you pm or email the owner instead of taking it through the forums and I'm sure thing will be settled.

I've heard more peole complain about their WHR set. I still have to check mine. Could you specify the errors for me so I know where to look?
Mine had serious problems with the first disc, but none with the second. I was having problems watching the last episode on my PC, it would say there was corruption on the disc and then shut the player program off, so I took it to my DVD player and it wouldn't read the disc at all. It also wouldn't jump to a scene well. It would tend to tell me the same thing if I tried to use the scene selection from the menu. Disc two didn't seem to have any problems in either PC or DVD.
PM jj he should be able to get you a replacement.
My WHR also had an unplayable disc 1, but I was able to get a replacement quickly and easily.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that JJ was awesome in getting me a new disc really quickly and the new disc works great! Big Grin