Cyrus's Trade/Sell List
just took out some stuff thats about all though there should be new stuff when im done watching some more anime maybe some r1's
Cyrus
just bumping

Arjuna earth maiden is up for trade for sure cus i know i told some people i was holding on to it till i found somn i really really wanted.... but now im not so picky

Also Kino's Journey (FX) is up for trade for something i really want

thats all
Cyrus
selling Kino's journey for 10 dollars or trading for something good (FX)
Cyrus
completely revised the list

added some stuff actually added my whole collection although some is for trade for sure you can ask for anything and i might trade it for certain stuff.

But yeah check out my revised list it's a little long but what i have that i really wanna trade off is bolded Big Grin
Cyrus
Interested in your

Kino?s Journey (2 Disk)?????????????????????????FX

and Escaflowne TV + Movie. Check my trade list or pm me for a more extensive list
good trade with daily planet also revised the list a little also i got 50 dollars comming into my anime fund so if anyone has any anime they want to sell that they think i may like and especially anything on my want list let me know and i'll check it out

thanks
Cyrus
adding ai yori aoshi (FX)

pm me if ya want it
Cyrus
So yeah i guess i accidentally picked up an extra set of now and then here and there or they sent me another set when i ordered it or something but yeah i now have another

NOW AND THEN HERE AND THERE COLLECTORS EDITION BOXSET NEW UNOPENED NEVER USED set so uh yeah pm me with offers.
Cyrus
Come on people i really want to trade off my duplicate set of now and then here are there Tongue
Cyrus
I am very interested in Now and Then, here and there. Please check my list. THANKS. Please do reply, because I am very interested in it.
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Hey there...check out my list...I am intersted in these titles off of your list:

Now and Then Here and There collector?s box set (4 Disks)
Cowboy Bebop the Movie Special Edition
Princess Mononoke
Saikano, She the Ultimate Weapon (Dub/Sub) (2 Disk)

...and maybe a couple more...

Thanks!!!
How much for Rahxephon and arc the lad, shipped?
Thanks
A little note

I noticed that a few people wanted now and then here and there (wrapped never used factory sealed and so forth) from me.

If you still want it from me give me a pm to let me know. I would prefer to trade it but i may be willing to sell it so get back to me on how much you offer in money and if you want to trade i'll check your list.

Thank you
Cyrus
I want those three Mobile Suit Gundam titles. How much would you sell them for? Let me know what currency you accept as well.
how do i view your updated list of items?