Cyrus's Trade/Sell List
i really want the rurouni kenshin seisouhen mac dvd. check my list if anything interests u...
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Traded off Maison okkou

recieved escaflowne the series so now it's off my want list but im still lookin for the movie
Cyrus
updated good trader info and removed tenchi ultimate 9 disk collection
Cyrus
uh yeah heres how it is

i kinda deleted most of my pm's cus i clicked delete all recieved pm's instead of sent ones by mistake errrrrr

so if you wanted arjuna or full metal panic or outlaw star or whatever off of my list pm me again so i can know who wants what

sorry bout that

Peace
Cyrus
added stuff and took stuff out

Check my list and get back to me

P.S. I just finished Ruroni Kenshin and am not on break so i should be adding some anime somewhat soon so keep a look out just gotta watch through it first and i assume some of it i won't want to keep so....

Happy anime watching
Cyrus
updated the list added stuff took stuff off and so forth

check it out Wink
Cyrus
Hi. Interest in your Playstation 2 Network Adapter. Please check my list to see if you like anything or please tell me how much you want for it shipped. Thanks.
hello cyrus, you left me a message about my m shirow fx set, I would be interested to exchange itr for your boogie pop phantom collection fx I would give you another 10$+my shirow set for it, what do you think

manuel aka porkepik
Sorry man, I'm only into R1 anime now no more HK collecting for me
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
worked on my list and changed some things
Cyrus
Added Somedays dreamers r1 (full set) 3 dvd's make either a money offer or let me know if you want them then i'll check your list.

also BUMP
Cyrus
i am still interested in someday's dreamers, but i cannot trade u dnangel for it. Since you dont have the box for it. Does someday's dreamers have the limited edition postcards?
yeah it has all the postcards and inserts and all that just not the box i decided not to pay 10 to 12 dollars more for colorful cardboard.

also how much would you pay in cash for it??? if we didnt trade cus i dont think you really have much that i want
Cyrus
well ebay has it for all 3 dvds about 34-39 dollars. and since your set is used. I dunno lol. I really do not know how much to offer you lol. How much do you want for them? *i'm kinda sleepy lol* just type yer response here and i'll read it tommorow. Or if you see anything of interest on my list, i can add that and you can subtract it from the total cost of the 3 dvds.
well what i did was got the 2nd and 3rd dvd's used then bought the first one new off ebay actually.

Yeah i've seen it go for about 40 or so after shipping new at least thats where buy now and bids end so....

but used i figured id ask 30 cus i saw a used set go for 33.53 (or around there) but i mean if i was to go 5 dollars each hk disk r1's being worth 2 hk disks then that would be 30 dollars that should be fair considering it should be a little cheaper and i just dont wanna deal with ebay of course you will have to pay me shipping but i can do media mail priority or whatever you want to pay for.

If your willing to do 30 let me know i paid 40 in all myself but i kinda got ripped off Sad

I'll let you know if you have anything i want but i think i would prefer money so i can go buy last exile off cookiejarvideo.com when they get more in or something like that.

P.S. i checked your list and i didnt really want much of anything i maybe want hack sign but prolly not if you do have last exile dubbed like fx or another good company id give you somedays dreamers for the last exile set and 10 dollars plus shipping which would be like giving you a free dvd cus it would save me the trouble of paying the 8 dollars shipping to get it new.

Sorry this is long
Cyrus