a sweater for my playstation controller
Yeah, I *might* try selling them on ebay, but that is unlikely. I just haven't made that step into online selling yet...

But, my wife said she will make 5-10 more (she has some camoflauge yarn) and who knows? I'll post if I want to sell any to people here. I'll pm you robojack for sure in a few weeks if you are still interested...
I'm definitely interested, provided you won't charge me an unreasonable amount for it Wink. Also, is it possible for your wife to make one that's more tightly knit (threads closer together)?
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
cool. I'll keep you updated, and it will be cheap. Big Grin
Those are pretty cool... I wouldn't mind having one either.
What kind of price is your wife thinking of?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
hmm. Well, right now I am thinking something like $5, but I don't have a paypal account set up yet, and part of me wouldn't mind just sending one to you and Robojack out of the goodness of my heart because I am nice that way. Smile I'll look into how much shipping would be to Canada and US and if it isn't too much then I'll hook you up.

If more people (like 5+) want them, then I'll set up a paypal and sell them for like $5 + shipping.

pm me if you are interested Big Grin I am having her make some more for a local club event scheduled for Feb 12th, so that is around when I'll have more.
Well, I'll probably be sending you a money order as payment instead of using Paypal, since I don't have a credit card (I'm in university), but $5 + shipping sounds like a great price.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Robojack Wrote:Well, I'll probably be sending you a money order as payment instead of using Paypal, since I don't have a credit card (I'm in university), but $5 + shipping sounds like a great price.
ok. cool. I'll pm you when my wife gets them made. it won't take any longer than two weeks (probably a lot sooner...) and she said she'll use a smaller needle on yours so the threads can be closer together.
OMG that sweater is AWESOME!!! Big Grin your wife is very talented
and bored Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:OMG that sweater is AWESOME!!! Big Grin your wife is very talented
and bored Wink
hahaha. honestly, she really enjoys knitting while she watches tv and stuff.
rarnom Wrote:hahaha. honestly, she really enjoys knitting while she watches tv and stuff.

Well at least she can do something constructive during her T.V. time. I try to do my homework while watching T.V. and one always gets neglected in favor of the other.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
yeah much like exam revision while playing anime in the "background" its like music but with moving pictures...honest Wink

but finally i had my last exam today...the nightmare is over...for now xD
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I was thinking about getting a skin of some sort, but that is so much better. Truely the cutting edge in old fashioned homestyle console personalization.