Import Anime Forums

Full Version: a sweater for my playstation controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, this all started when my wife started to learn how to knit and I gave it a try as well and I kept on saying I was going to knit a sweater for my PSone controller. Well this weekend my wife was waaaay too bored and she made me one. Check it out.
dude, thats awsome Big Grin
ur wife must have been really bored...
:eek: LMFAO Vegeta76 you aint kidding...
Thats so cool.
Ha ha ha, that is funny. Does it make it hard to hold on to?
Sweeetness! You should sell those. :p
Yeah, I have posted about them on my local convention boards and I might sell them at my anime/gaming club parties.
It isn't something you would want to use if you were playing a fighting game, but it is kind of nice for an rpg or something. It massages your hands a bit, kind of like a beaded seat cushion...
Tee hee! It looks so cute! Must be warm and fuzzy.
Definitely! I'd certainly buy one off of you!
rarnom Wrote:Yeah, I have posted about them on my local convention boards and I might sell them at my anime/gaming club parties.
It isn't something you would want to use if you were playing a fighting game, but it is kind of nice for an rpg or something. It massages your hands a bit, kind of like a beaded seat cushion...

Good luck with that.
Wow! I was having a bad day until I saw that! ^^
You got that sweater in blue silk too? Big Grin

Very cool indeed. You might be on to something though. I get pretty sweaty hands when playing and it shows on the back of my controller if I don't clean it. It would be nice to have something inbetween my hands and the controller to catch all the sweat. If the fabric was thin enough and fits good so it won't start moving you might have yourself a new market. Take it to sony ot M$. You can always try. Big Grin
Auction them on ebay. Big Grin
CrayonShinChan Wrote:Auction them on ebay. Big Grin

Only problem is not a lot of people know about them so who would look for it? :confused: Which isnt good...
Just stick it in the appropriate section for PS2 accessories and in the game section. Believe me, ppl will find it. The rule is, the wackier it is the more views you will get.
Pages: 1 2