Question for the masses!
Do you top your cupcakes with man candy? :wink: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Do you brush your teeth with man whitener? :wink: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Damnit, seriously, if you're gonna post this stuff in my thread, MAKE YOUR OWN GARBAGE THREAD! I asked a legitimate question...jeez man, I agree with Zagatto now. Use IRC for stuff like this.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
just ignore dark osamu he's a 'wannabe' post slut..... we know that there can be ONLY ONE of those..... ~looks over at the talking pie~

but yeah.... don't you hate when your posts are taken over by useless spam filled garbage..... it happens to like every logical post here u_u

sadly i can't really answer your second question..... but i attempted to answer the first...... :p

and not to turn this into a discussion of dubs or anything..... but most of the time i PREFER watching something dubbed over subbed..... unless i'm eating, then i want subs Tongue
Hmmm, the board is like a conversation. If someone mentions something else, then it tends to digress. You ever read Catcher in the Rye? Don't worry about digression, it happens.

To clear things up, one load of semen does contain 3000 calories. No I have never touched the stuff.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I tried to legitamatly answer his question about Kenshin but I just don't know anything about it. 8O 8O Seriously though most of these topics do go way out and I do contribute to this but whenever someone asks a legitamate question I try to answer it. 8O 8O

As for semen it is also filled with protien, but I'm not gonna eat it. Give it to Mickey he'll try anything. 8O 8O He's like a goldfish he will eat until he dies if you give him the chance. 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Okay, seeing my thread was turned into garbage by a certain someone *Cough* we're going to change topics.Let's try and stay on topic, people.

Has anyone seen the Kenshin 3rd boxset and is Soujiro Seta in it? O.o If so, I'm gonna buy it for him

Who are you refereing to as Soujiro Seta? its been a while since i have watched the end parts of kenshin and just wondering who it is..
[Image: seta.gif]

This is Soujiro Seta (Last name first)
Ok i know who you are talking about now.. I don't have the HK version but i know the Shishiro saga that ends at episode 60 is the last that you see of Him. So i don't know exactly where the Hk sets have broken them up. looking at the site they say each is ~ 32 episodes long so i figure if that is true then no the 3rd set don't have any of him.. In it. but again i don't have them so i can't tell you if that is true or not.
I actually believe he may be in the third season, if some of the screencaps I have seen are true. He seems to be drawn in a more clean-cut style. Only one way to find out, I guess.
So does the kenshin anime heat up? I have the first R1 DVD and it was ok. I am wondering if it starts to take off at a later point. It just seemed kind of slow to start, and the first manga is the same stuff. I just want to know if it is worth it to start collecting this series? 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you hit about episode 32, it picks up majorly
I guess that will definitly have to be a series I buy in HK format. I comes out to like $6 trillion if you buy it all R1. I don't think I could afford to buy up to episode 32 Big Grin Big Grin 8O 8O 8O 8O
lol yeah..... and i heard the subs are pretty good also on the HK rips.....

but a HUGE kenshin freak friend of mine says to just ignore the third arc of the series..... it totally ruins the whole show...... i'm not sure where the third arc starts though......

but he said the middle of the series is the best.....

either way i've been interested in it for AGES now.... i just don't feel like buying all those sets Tongue
My rental store has all of the R1's. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection