Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question for the masses!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Okay, hopefully I'll be making m anime order tonight. I could order the AS Seiryuu Fushigi Yuugi set, but I'm waiting to order the Suzaku one first...so what should I order in the meantime?

The AS FY Set? Inuyasha volume 1? Any other suggestions? (I'm thinking Inuyasha, perhaps)
Inu Yasha volume 1 is a very good set. It is a TV rip but overall it is a very good set. Great subtitles. It leaves off at a very bad spot. I plan on buying the next three very soon. 8O :evil: 8O 8O 8O
Definately Inu Yasha. Though I always will stay behind Maison Ikkoku. Japanese viewers voted as a better series than your precious Ranma 1/2 and Trigun. *points laughing deliriously(horrible spelling)*
If i were you, i'd opt for the Inu Yasha Bundle , saves quite a bit Smile.
I thank you all for the answers, but seeing I can only spend about $40 on my purchases, I ordered MI Inuyasha volume 1. ^_^
You should be pretty happy with the Inu Yasha set. It is totally Jawsome. 8O 8)
It's really fun. You'll enjoy if you remotely like Rumiko Takahashi. It didn't take off for me until episode 4. Episode 12 had to be my favorite. Or which ever had the mononoke that led children to hell. Creepy as hell. 8O

It's funny because Inu Yasha is not like any other Rumiko Takahashi work. It's really freaky at times. :mrgreen:
well i just got finished watching fushigi and i loved it :p

but yeah.... it's good to have both sets..... cause the first one kinda ends.... and then the second one continues that......

but when you get that.... you'll ALSO need to get the OAVs also.... cause they take place AFTER the tv series Tongue

and the subs are fantastic on all of them n_n
Should I pick those up, instead of renting the VHS releases? Are the subs that good. :mrgreen:
yeah..... every so often some words are merged together..... or they leave out some punctuation..... but it's not bad or anything..... pretty darn good actually n_n

and the video quality (for a tv series) isn't half bad either :p
If you haven't noticed by the name, I've already seen all of FY Tongue

I own the whole series (it's on my computer Tongue) I just haven't seen the dub, which is why I'm getting the AS version
I heard the dub sucked monkey turds. Seriously it was mentioned in th same sentence with Urusei Yatsura dub. *shutters* :mrgreen:
I've seen some of the dub, and I enjoyed it. Then again, I liked the Ceres dub, so whatever...I liked the voice actors, thank you Tongue
That's too bad. :mrgreen:

Whatever, I liked the Ranma 1/2 dub. :mrgreen:
I hate dubs, but some people like them and that is cool with me. Like I say "Do what you LIKE". 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8