gotta love crazy people
elcoholic Wrote:The ammount of money people can make by just begging will blow you away. $150 a day easily if you know where to stand and how to do it. There are people who stand near a traffic crossing all day cleaning windows in their dirty clothes. At the end of the day they walk to their SUV, change clothes and drive home with more money in their pockets than the average working man/woman.

This woman's scam can easily make way more than what she claims she makes.

At least one (i think there are several) college teaches you how to make money being a bum and begging and scamming and such. (legally) Just another example of how 4 year college classes are a joke. I seriously loath 4 year colleges. There's no reason someone graduating from a 4 year school should make more than someone at a tech school. Just started tech school and man - it's already a hell of a lot harder than my 4 year school was.
Unless they are going to be Doctors, teachers, lawyers, etc etc. I sure as hell wouldn't want my doctor operating on me to have a 2 year degree from a tech school, I want him to have as much school in as possible.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Um, Doctors go to school a hell of a lot longer than 4 years.
haha.... i think 6-8 years for doctors ?????

haven't been to a 4 year yet to compare it to the tech.

i too think people who beg for money on the streets make a lot of money, especially little old nice ladies. how can she smile like that for a false cause, thats pathetic.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:haha.... i think 6-8 years for doctors ?????

haven't been to a 4 year yet to compare it to the tech.

i too think people who beg for money on the streets make a lot of money, especially little old nice ladies. how can she smile like that for a false cause, thats pathetic.

People are sick like that can't trust anyone you find on the street that's really all there is to it as pathetic as some may act a lot are just looking for easy money out of greed or because their drunks....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
there are some that really need it, and i wouldn't mind to help people that are really less fortunate. it's because of inconsiderate people like that, others don't want to help anymore.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:there are some that really need it, and i wouldn't mind to help people that are really less fortunate. it's because of inconsiderate people like that, others don't want to help anymore.

Same problem with most charities they don't give anything to who they claim. There are unfortunately charities like that which is sad to know no matter who you are. In those cases heres what it comes to earning your $ is one thing but more or less STEALING from people with lies and all that is just wrong playing on the fact that there are unfortunate people in ones home country just makes me sick bottom line...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:Um, Doctors go to school a hell of a lot longer than 4 years.

Yeah that was my point. Don't get me wrong I got both a degree from a University and one from a technical school, I got more expirience at the tech school, but damn the thesis papers were a bitch at the University.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!