Import Anime Forums

Full Version: gotta love crazy people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this was in my local paper this morning. lol gotta love crazy begger people. although i think this one is smarter than you think...
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun...5-sun.html
?She wants to finish a degree in religious studies at McMaster University, where she failed her third year and hasn't been back to class in some time.?

Well, I don't think there is any question to why she is failing. Of course there are multiple reasons why: No moral conscience, being crazy, and her professors hated the bitch. God, have some decency and shame! :mad:
Blight Wrote:?She wants to finish a degree in religious studies at McMaster University, where she failed her third year and hasn't been back to class in some time.?

Well, I don't think there is any question to why she is failing. Of course there are multiple reasons why: No moral conscience, being crazy, and her professors hated the bitch. God, have some decency and shame! :mad:

lol. exactly! and she's obviousley makes more than $75 a day if she's got enough money for gas to drive from hamilton to toronto and back everyday.
vegeta76 Wrote:lol. exactly! and she's obviousley makes more than $75 a day if she's got enough money for gas to drive from hamilton to toronto and back everyday.

Yeah she might as well sell crack or be an abusive madam pimp. No one would waste their time if they weren't turning a considerable profit. Or maybe she just gets off on lying to people like that and it has become her sick hobby. But I know where I would tell her to stuff her damn sticker if she ever came up to me!
By my calculations (which are based on nothing at all), crazy lady makes atleast 5 dollars every 5-10 minutes, & that's far more than I make Sad
Batz Kage Wrote:By my calculations (which are based on nothing at all), crazy lady makes atleast 5 dollars every 5-10 minutes, & that's far more than I make Sad

sad but true.... Sad
Batz Kage Wrote:By my calculations (which are based on nothing at all), crazy lady makes atleast 5 dollars every 5-10 minutes, & that's far more than I make Sad
That just proves that sometimes being sane isn't everything....lol...did I say that? :p
tsukiko i love the sig. whos the character?
vegeta76 Wrote:tsukiko i love the sig. whos the character?
Thanks, I have a directory with like 30 sigs.... :p ....She's Shao Lin from Mamotte Shugogetten (Guardian Angel Getten)
Tsukiko Wrote:That just proves that sometimes being sane isn't everything....lol...did I say that? :p
It's about common knowledge that I'm not quite what you'd call sane, but I try Smile

Anyone ever dry off thier bottom lip & stick paper to it, certain papers stick to it; I've lost quite a bit of the skin on my lip from this...sorry, I'm bored -_- I think i need to get back to writing or playing an rpg, or mud or something..
Tsukiko Wrote:Thanks, I have a directory with like 30 sigs.... :p ....She's Shao Lin from Mamotte Shugogetten (Guardian Angel Getten)

never heard of the series but the sig is cool Smile
Batz Kage Wrote:It's about common knowledge that I'm not quite what you'd call sane, but I try Smile

Anyone ever dry off thier bottom lip & stick paper to it, certain papers stick to it; I've lost quite a bit of the skin on my lip from this...sorry, I'm bored -_- I think i need to get back to writing or playing an rpg, or mud or something..

???

There are still muds out there with people that actually play them?
Cidien Wrote:???

There are still muds out there with people that actually play them?
Yes, very much so Tongue

I'm back to playing Anime Planet Big Grin
Batz Kage Wrote:It's about common knowledge that I'm not quite what you'd call sane, but I try Smile

I think it's all how you look at it. I like to think that the whole world is crazy. Everyone is different, so no one is "normal". That's how you gotta be about it.

And, yes, I have done the paper thing before. I think it's kinda fun :p .
The ammount of money people can make by just begging will blow you away. $150 a day easily if you know where to stand and how to do it. There are people who stand near a traffic crossing all day cleaning windows in their dirty clothes. At the end of the day they walk to their SUV, change clothes and drive home with more money in their pockets than the average working man/woman.

This woman's scam can easily make way more than what she claims she makes.
Pages: 1 2