Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy B-Day to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its finally my birthday and seeing as there was no thread I'll just make it myself. Happy

Birthday to me. Also I hope you hope BE lasts longer this time. Good luck BE, I hope you

stay longer this time. Have a great rest of the day guys, and hopefully I'll have my laptop

back soon. Anyway, Talk to you all later.
feliz cumpleaƱos
Again, Happy B-Day(I PMed him).
yes, happy birthday for you!
its your birthday and your a year older
happy birthday
Man Ryo that's pathetic... but I guess you deserve a Happy Birthday!!! Go and get you a woman and try keep away from the computer this year.
This has nothing to do with Ryo's birthday, but it's been in my head for a while now and I cant see giving it its own thread. Anyway, every time I see a post from "evilomar", my brain refuses to seperate the name into "evil-omar", which would be someone named omar who isnt very nice. Instead I think evilo-mar, which I believe would be a chocolate covered cookie, similar to a Mallowmar. Except instead of marshmallow, it's filled with delicious light & fluffy evil. Not sure why that happens, but it's making me hungry.
Yeah, what i said before, congradz & all Tongue

Want your spankings big boy Wink
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy bithday. I would have made the thread if I had noticed Big Grin

Wanderer, I know what you mean. I don't seperate his name either or atleast not like I should. I don't link it with food but in my mind I say it evilo-mar Big Grin
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Its finally my birthday and seeing as there was no thread I'll just make it myself. Happy

Birthday to me. Also I hope you hope BE lasts longer this time. Good luck BE, I hope you

stay longer this time. Have a great rest of the day guys, and hopefully I'll have my laptop

back soon. Anyway, Talk to you all later.

Happy Birthday Ryo! Hope you've had a wonderful day! Big Grin
elcoholic Wrote:Wanderer, I know what you mean. I don't seperate his name either or atleast not like I should. I don't link it with food but in my mind I say it evilo-mar Big Grin

Same thing happens to me.
WandererX12 Wrote:This has nothing to do with Ryo's birthday, but it's been in my head for a while now and I cant see giving it its own thread. Anyway, every time I see a post from "evilomar", my brain refuses to seperate the name into "evil-omar", which would be someone named omar who isnt very nice. Instead I think evilo-mar, which I believe would be a chocolate covered cookie, similar to a Mallowmar. Except instead of marshmallow, it's filled with delicious light & fluffy evil. Not sure why that happens, but it's making me hungry.

The darker the meat, the sweeter the juice baby!!!
I guess i've always said his name evil omar.
Happy Birthday again :p