finally got psp
Today I held a PSP in my hand as well as a DS. Now I really know I want a PSP. The DS screens suck! The graphics are nice, I can't deny it but it just doesn't do it for me
The PSP screen is amazing, the graphics are awesome and it's just...beautiful. The guy who owns both told me he's really disappointed with the DS, and he's a Nintendo fan. He's had the PSP for a month and a half and he hasn't had any problem with the it whatsoever. I'm so buying it in March/April!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
the DS main screen is tooooooo puny...why couldnt they design it aesthetically better aswell??? - like the retro GameWatch DK style or modern PSPesque styley

stooooopid Nintendo...i know they "do there own thing" and dont care for graphical power or aesthetics and always preach how they will bring "Innovation" which i grant to them that they do...

but man still think of simple business sense (like Sony or M$ do)...they preach about their principals but lose out on money/profit in console wars because of them... they should know now that things such as graphics matter aswell to the majority of people...(but i want to highlight that graphics dont really matter to me, gameplay does...but alot of people dont hold my view and hey if you get good crisp graphics
and gameplay...double bonus)

they better shape up otherwise they may see the same fate as Sega and then i'll Cry Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
the ds i like only because when you close it, there's something covering it so the screen doesn't get scratched up. but the psp doesn't have a cover up. but i want the psp over the ds.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:the ds i like only because when you close it, there's something covering it so the screen doesn't get scratched up. but the psp doesn't have a cover up. but i want the psp over the ds.

Well you can always buy the PSP's soft case which comes included in the Value Pack. Besides it seems the screen doesn't get scratched that easily, or so the guy who showed me his told me. Besides, just think about the Gameboy Advance (not the SP) it didn't close either.
My little screen protector is doing a good job.I dont care about the rest of the unit.I cant make up my mind whether i want a recharge case or a spare battery with charger.Guess il wait for some reviews at launch.Then the next hard thing will be to choose some more games
# Ape Escape: On the Loose, Sony Computer Entertainment America
# ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails, Sony Computer Entertainment America
# Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower, Capcom
# Dynasty Warriors, KOEI
# FIFA 2005, Electronic Arts
# Gretzky NHL, Sony Computer Entertainment America
# Lumines, Ubisoft
# Metal Gear Acid, Konami
# MLB, Sony Computer Entertainment America
# MVP Baseball, Electronic Arts
# NBA, Sony Computer Entertainment America
# NBA Street Showdown, Electronic Arts
# Need for Speed Rivals, Electronic Arts
# NFL Street 2 Unleashed, Electronic Arts
# Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory, Konami
# Ridge Racer, Namco
# Smartbomb, Eidos Interactive
# Spider-Man 2, Activision
# Tiger Woods PGA TOUR, Electronic Arts
# Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix, Activision
# Twisted Metal: Head On, Sony Computer Entertainment America
# Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, Sony Online Entertainment
# Wipeout Pure, Sony Computer Entertainment America
# World Tour Soccer, Sony Computer Entertainment America
Sports fans are pretty lucky.Tales of eternia will be released very early march in jpn as well and its rumoured to have both english and japanese options so i may get that to keep me busy till launch.Untold legends and MGA are looking like my sorts of games.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
I just want RPGs! Big Grin
im foaming at the chance to play MGS:Acid the card element sounds interseting and i cant get over the graphics!!!

just saw MGS:acid running in am import shop at Notts...WOWSERS!!!

nearly as good as MGS2 graphics plus its a first generation title...imagine what developers will be able to pull of after while...and portable...amazing...SUGOI!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/