Most perverted anime/manga character.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Ataru from Urusei Yatsura. That boy lives to chase after women! Big Grin

Hmm..I nevr watched that.

But, its by Rumiko Takahashi..and theyres always at least one major perv in her series' =D

Miroku, Happosai. ect.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I might be spelling his name wrong but Popacharino from Photon The Idiot Adventure. This guy has a one track mind through and through. If you have seen the series you understand
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Tis al about Onizuka...coz hes one of my heroes

a role model to all men in their 20's no doubt Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Kintaro Oe is pretty perverted but i think Happosai wins because his entire lifr revlves around him touching girls and stealing ther undergarmets in one story he starts to die when he can't touch any girls.
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
you know what i agree with you now that i think about it Happosai is a frciken perv to the bone

The Lecherous Underwear Thief 8)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:you know what i agree with you now that i think about it Happosai is a frciken perv to the bone

The Lecherous Underwear Thief 8)
Haha, that he is.

A hilariously funny lecherous underwear thief. I'll give him that for credit.

Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
I'd have to agree with WandererX12, Happosai is the first name that popped into my mind when I saw this thread. He was quite a subject of amusement for me! Lecherous panties thief, but extrordinarily funny! Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
1. Onizuka (GTO)
2. Master Roshi (DB Series)
3. Hideki (Chobits)
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
The award for the pervert who will continue no matter what probably goes to City Hunter's Ryo Saeba. He pervs up every sexy female character in the series and almost every time his partner punishes him with a 10 tonne hammer on the head. And sometimes the female is actually a willing party so i kinda feel sorry for him.

As for Ataru from Urusei Yatsura. He has Lum who is pretty but decides to lust after others so i really can't sympathise with him.
I have to vote for the Golden Boy himself, Kintaro Oe. The man has an unnatural obsession with toilets..
[Image: totororun7ut.gif]
The Maniac Wrote:The man has an unnatural obsession with toilets..

"Sick" is the word. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Happosais panty stealing is far more normal than Kintaro's porcelain lust. As an addition to the list, I think there is some pretty kinky/depraived shit going on in the Ping Pong Club. The kind that makes you back out of a room slowly after walking in on it.
Hmm..I just thought of someone. Perverted. But also sick, deranged, phycotic etc..

His name was Ajo Jinsaku. Evil thing he was..heres a mini profile that a website had on him =\

Ajo Jinsaku
President of Ajo Industries. He is obsessed with robots/dolls and considers them to be his children.
He's the antagonist.

Voice:
Hayami Sho
John Novack

I guess "Obsessed" is a word for it.
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Hmm..I just thought of someone. Perverted. But also sick, deranged, phycotic etc..

His name was Ajo Jinsaku. Evil thing he was..heres a mini profile that a website had on him =\

Ajo Jinsaku
President of Ajo Industries. He is obsessed with robots/dolls and considers them to be his children.
He's the antagonist.

Voice:
Hayami Sho
John Novack

I guess "Obsessed" is a word for it.

Yeah but where is that from?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Andromeda18_ Wrote:"Sick" is the word. Big Grin

"hillariuos" be my choice of word Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/