Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Most perverted anime/manga character.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it is a close race between Kame-Sen?nin (muten-roshi) and Miroku from Inyasha with Roshi ahead by a little. But, man they are both lechers! I have been reading the Manga of DB lately and man Roshi is horrible! The only way that Miroku keeps up with him is that he consistently ruins a good thing with Sango. I want to kill him sometimes. Well, what do you all think?
Blight Wrote:I think it is a close race between Kame-Sen?nin (muten-roshi) and Miroku from Inyasha with Roshi ahead by a little. But, man they are both lechers! I have been reading the Manga of DB lately and man Roshi is horrible! The only way that Miroku keeps up with him is that he consistently ruins a good thing with Sango. I want to kill him sometimes. Well, what do you all think?

Thats a hard one . . .

Out of the ones you've given, maybe Roshi. But that's only because he's an old man. That pig ..Oolong is it? is pretty bad too XD Not nearly as bad as Roshi mind you.
Miroku is a perv, but the fact that he's a young man gives him just a bit off an excuse for it. Big Grin

I just thought of one. But I can't remember his name. That old short man off Ranma 1/2. He's pretty bad, from what I remember. Damnit, what's his name!? ><

I can't think of anyone else right now. ;P

Edit: By the way Blight, you wouldnt mind if I used that Berserk banner as my sig? I absolutely love it. <3
theres some crazy guy in the Naruto manga who is exactly like Roshi.
katherine_jean Wrote:Edit: By the way Blight, you wouldnt mind if I used that Berserk banner as my sig? I absolutely love it. <3

Go right ahead, that's why I made them. I'm glad you like it, and I'm glad you checked out my site. That reminds me, I have to finish updating it. It has become a lot more time consuming to work with since I converted it to html, and with college starting back Friday, I may not have that much time to work on it.
Roshis worse than Miroku and hes probally the only one lol
To clarify, the inquiry pertains to the most perverted character in all of anime/manga. I just mentioned those two cause they went the most pertinent examples I could contemplate. I apologize if I caused any misunderstanding.
I think Kakashi (sp?) from Naruto wins the closet pervert award. The Lustful Immortal guy or Roshi wins most perverted overall. Although Onizuka could be pretty high as well..
I think the main character from that late 80s Junk Boy OAV is a pretty close contender. His most memorable scenes involved breaking tables and denting a bronze statue with his appendage.
Blight Wrote:Go right ahead, that's why I made them. I'm glad you like it, and I'm glad you checked out my site. That reminds me, I have to finish updating it. It has become a lot more time consuming to work with since I converted it to html, and with college starting back Friday, I may not have that much time to work on it.

Thanks alot Big Grin

One problem. How do I get it to appear? It usually does on other sigs I've used that HTML code thing with. sorry for the nuisence >.>
katherine_jean Wrote:Thanks alot Big Grin

One problem. How do I get it to appear? It usually does on other sigs I've used that HTML code thing with. sorry for the nuisence >.>

[img]url [/img <--- add a ]
Puppet Master Wrote:[img]url [/img <--- add a ]
Thanks alot Puppet Master Big Grin

And someoen reminded me of a good tribute to this thread..Onizuka. He's a perv. Not as bad as Roshi though =P
katherine_jean Wrote:Thanks alot Puppet Master Big Grin

And someoen reminded me of a good tribute to this thread..Onizuka. He's a perv. Not as bad as Roshi though =P

np and Roshis basically the ultimate pervert lol...
Hitoshi from A.I.
The old guy from Ranma was the first character who came to mind when I saw this thread, his name is Happosai. The second character that came to mind was Kintarou Oe from Gloden Boy. The toilet scene alone should keep him near the top of the list.
Ataru from Urusei Yatsura. That boy lives to chase after women! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3