"Face" by Tryforce
Well, since I?ve been searching for like, forever for it and have had no luck, I guess I?ll pester you guys. I?m looking for the full version of Face, the intro to Heat Guy J by Tryforce. I?ve looked about everywhere for it. I don?t care if it is to download or buy, if you have any info about where I can find the full version, not the 90 second edit, please share it with me.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Well, since I?ve been searching for like, forever for it and have had no luck, I guess I?ll pester you guys. I?m looking for the full version of Face, the intro to Heat Guy J by Tryforce. I?ve looked about everywhere for it. I don?t care if it is to download or buy, if you have any info about where I can find the full version, not the 90 second edit, please share it with me.

Where have you looked anyways? Internet, P2P Network etc...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Real Stores, On the Internet I've looked at every thing from MP3 sites to Jpop and Jrock sites for both downloading and buying and have turned up notta for the full version. I am very unfamiliar with P2P. I haven't used bit torent or anything like it.
Blight Wrote:Real Stores, On the Internet I've looked at every thing from MP3 sites to Jpop and Jrock sites for both downloading and buying and have turned up notta for the full version. I am very unfamiliar with P2P. I haven't used bit torent or anything like it.

While I doubt ill find anything ill see what I can do when I get home...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:While I doubt ill find anything ill see what I can do when I get home...

Hey, even if you turn up nothing, I appreciate the help and effort. Smile
Here's a review of the entire CD soundtrack http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2003/09/reviews/09/ and from what I can tell looking around, the 90 second edit is the only one that has been released.
I'll keep my ears open though.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:from what I can tell looking around, the 90 second edit is the only one that has been released.
I'll keep my ears open though.

I?m hoping that this isn?t true, but it is starting to look that way. I have already read the review (that specific one cause of all the searching I?ve done), but thanks the aid.
I couldnt find anything even close to it...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Hey Blight, I've been trying to find songs from the Heat Guy J Sountrack also, and I still haven't found ANYTHING!!!
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/pio-52042.html
Enjoy Big Grin ! It's $15, but still.... Hope I was helpful in some way to you guys.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka