Posting Etiquette
As I have previously stated. Not all of us or at least not myself spend all my time on these forums. I go to college and do alot of studying. I do not have the time to sit and read everyone elses postings. If you notice my number of postings that would indicate how much time I am on this site. I actually go outside, yeah where there is sunshine and wait get this, other people wow. Maybe some of you should follow suit.
geo85 Wrote:As I have previously stated. Not all of us or at least not myself spend all my time on these forums. I go to college and do alot of studying. I do not have the time to sit and read everyone elses postings. If you notice my number of postings that would indicate how much time I am on this site. I actually go outside, yeah where there is sunshine and wait get this, other people wow. Maybe some of you should follow suit.

what does that have to do with anything :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
WTF? Are you trying to start something here or what? Where the hell do you think you are and why asume we are online all the time. Are you trying to make yourself look special or something. Someone needs attention with a post like that in an old thread like this.

Fuck man, if you like being outside so much than go live in the woods or something, just mind your own business and don't judge people you know nothing about. With an attitude like that I'd stay inside if I were you, I don't think the people 'outside' would want you :mad:
it may be easier if one of the mods just locked this thread. that way we dont have retards in here trying to start shit.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:it may be easier if one of the mods just locked this thread. that way we dont have retards in here trying to start shit.

Yeah deleting the trash from that comment wouldnt hurt either...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
geo85 Wrote:As I have previously stated. Not all of us or at least not myself spend all my time on these forums. I go to college and do alot of studying. I do not have the time to sit and read everyone elses postings. If you notice my number of postings that would indicate how much time I am on this site. I actually go outside, yeah where there is sunshine and wait get this, other people wow. Maybe some of you should follow suit.

:confused: What the hell is this? I think I'll leave it at that since I don't want to banned. :mad: :mad: :mad:
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posting Etiquette Vicious 6 13,999 08-28-2004, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Zagatto