Zagatto whines about reviews again.
I've received some not useful vote on some reviews, I don't whine about it, everybody's has their own opinion on an anime

In case you wanna know Zag, I was one of them who gave an not useful on your Heat Guy J review. This anime is nowhere near Cowboy Bebop except for the music. Like I said, everybody has their opinion on anime. I've seen them all so I got opinions on each one of them
[Image: bl453.png]
Peter Wrote:I've received some not useful vote on some reviews, I don't whine about it, everybody's has their own opinion on an anime

In case you wanna know Zag, I was one of them who gave an not useful on your Heat Guy J review. This anime is nowhere near Cowboy Bebop except for the music. Like I said, everybody has their opinion on anime. I've seen them all so I got opinions on each one of them

Whether you agreed that heat guy j was like cowboy bebop is kind of a small point. Zag wrote a really good review. Anyone who gave him a not useful is an ass. You aren't supposed to rate the usefulness of a review based on what's in the "Comments" box. There's a reason you aren't given stars to rate how good you think an anime is when reviewing a title. Everyone is different.
Thanks for sticking up for me Cidien but there really aren't any rules in place for how that useful box gets clicked or not.

I can understand Peter not agreeing with me about the series being on par with Bebop. I do feel it was a bit misguided because I feel the reviews here are about the quality of the releases rather than the content of the series.

Personally, I felt that Heat Guy J was one of the best series I'd seen since watching Cowboy Bebop that fit in that same genre. In general, I've been dissapointed with most anime over the past few years and have been delighted at the latest batch of videos that I've been watching. It seems to me that we have a great batch of high quality anime to choose from these days after a drought that lasted a few years.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Of course there aren't any rules. I just thought it was pretty obvious the reviews are there for the quality of the discs and the comment box was just something extra to add whatever you wanted. Either way you wrote a good review, whether you liked it or not - and it did not deserve a single "No". I you wanna read someones opinion about a series you're on the wrong site. Try http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews/catego...category=1 or something.