I'm Back
Hi after a busy X-mas, and some technical problems finally being fixed (including a crappy

net), I'm finally back. Seems I have a lot of reading on this forum to catch up on. Anyway

nice to see chat with you again and I hope you had a merry X-mas and hapy new year.

It's nice to finally be able to get on this forum with minimal problems.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Welcome back Ryo. We were wondering if your parents locked you in the basement or something Big Grin
Welcome back! Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I know I don't really know you but welcome back to!
"It is not the destination that counts its how you get there"

[Image: ngebanner02.jpg]
Yeah, locked in a basement was one of the things I was thinking could have happened. Big Grin Welcome back.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
glad to see you back.
I was thinking your parents discovered your "evil" anime and attacked you or something to that sort, and that you were barely holding onto life behind McDonalds or something of that nature :p ....Glad to see you back and still alive!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Nice to see you back Ryo.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Thank you all for the warm reception.
Ok I'm back again until Mon. Seems when last I got on parents had a fit and broke laptop.

main problem with it now is charger is broke and the battery port is stripped. so until Mon

I will be using the family PC. Sorry about cutting u off on AIM Lady but batt power ran out.

Anyway I hope to get laptop fixed soon. Should only take a week or so, Any way hi for

now, and hopefully I can get stuff sorted out. Ah well, talk to you all later.
I figured that's what it was, you had said you were on battery power. Get that laptop fixed and throw something bigger and heavier at your parents! Wink
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
I'm back too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i'm back atlesrt for awile Ngckld 13 4,954 11-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Ngckld
  Now that I'm back... Ryo of Inferno 15 5,083 08-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  So yeah, I'm back ArkaidR 13 5,168 02-08-2005, 06:59 AM
Last Post: rav96
  I'm Back too..... DARK OSAMU 10 3,966 12-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU