Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi after a busy X-mas, and some technical problems finally being fixed (including a crappy

net), I'm finally back. Seems I have a lot of reading on this forum to catch up on. Anyway

nice to see chat with you again and I hope you had a merry X-mas and hapy new year.

It's nice to finally be able to get on this forum with minimal problems.
Welcome back Ryo. We were wondering if your parents locked you in the basement or something Big Grin
Welcome back! Smile
I know I don't really know you but welcome back to!
Yeah, locked in a basement was one of the things I was thinking could have happened. Big Grin Welcome back.
glad to see you back.
I was thinking your parents discovered your "evil" anime and attacked you or something to that sort, and that you were barely holding onto life behind McDonalds or something of that nature :p ....Glad to see you back and still alive!
Nice to see you back Ryo.
Thank you all for the warm reception.
Ok I'm back again until Mon. Seems when last I got on parents had a fit and broke laptop.

main problem with it now is charger is broke and the battery port is stripped. so until Mon

I will be using the family PC. Sorry about cutting u off on AIM Lady but batt power ran out.

Anyway I hope to get laptop fixed soon. Should only take a week or so, Any way hi for

now, and hopefully I can get stuff sorted out. Ah well, talk to you all later.
I figured that's what it was, you had said you were on battery power. Get that laptop fixed and throw something bigger and heavier at your parents! Wink
I'm back too