Xbox games
ive had an xbox for a while but i real dont know enny good games to play other than halo,fable and a few other game,Does ennyone know enny good games i can get.
the first knights of the old republic game is probably my favorite, and it's only 20 bucks
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I have KOTOR 1 as a gift but didn't like it so much. I'd say Mortal Kombat: Deception, X-MEN Legends and HALO 2
List of good Xbox games...

Dead Or Alive 3
Soul Calibur 2
Ninja Gaiden
Silent Hill 4
Halo 1
Halo 2
Dead or Alive Ultimate (not out yet. At least not in Europe)
Panzer Dragon Orta
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Star Wars Jedi Academy

That is all I can think of at the moment. Also you might not like my list. The reason is because...

Ninja Gaiden is hard.

Panzer Dragon Orta is hard

You might not like Dead or Alive 3 because many people say it is just about countering over and over. They are wrong. Just throw someone if they keep countering you.

Silent Hill 4 is very scary so you might not be able to complete it.

If I think of any more games I will let you know.
-Kanon!!
Hum Xbox games..
all SNES, NES, Genisis games o wait you wanted unmodded.. pretty much what everyone has already said except halo's hated them.. but i hate first person shooters so my opinion doesn't really count.
Black Howling Wrote:Silent Hill 4 is very scary so you might not be able to complete it.

What? I mean the other 3 reasons of the games maybe true but, a person wont be able to complete a game because its scary? maybe he wont play the game because he/she doesnt like sacry stuff but from playing to completing there is a big difference.
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
Thanks for the info but does ennyone know if prince of persia is enny good Big Grin Big Grin
Its awesome. Beautiful graphics, very good atmosphere and the controls are just a dream. You really get the feeling you have complete control over the prince. Only downside is the battle system gets repetitive after a while since your fighting moves are limited but the game is not full of monsters. Its mainly (jumping) puzzels in a huge castle.

I'd get it. It should be a budget title by now.
Xbox is a peice of crap if your not interested in modding it.Most my time is spent using as an emulation and media device.If you actually think about it there aint crap on it that isnt available on other systems and the magority of all the game people have listed so far you could just hire out and play through in a couple of intense gaming days.You could complete both halos in one day and fable took me 8 hours to finish inclueding getting a heapa wives and a few other extras.To top things off the next xbox is due either this year or early next(although everything is pointing at this year).Its a really good system and i enjoy mine very much but if it wasnt for the extreme amount of unofficial crap you can get for it then its a pretty crap console.I dont actually know anyone in nz with an unmodded one.
But then again maybe you shouldnt listen to me.Im a believer that fable is the bigest sack of poo ive played in a long time.In fact other than over the internet ive yet to hear anyone say anything good about it.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Thats nice, but what has that got to do with anything? I find it odd that everytime a console is mentioned some people feel the need to give their overall opinion on that console when it has no relevence to the thread?
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
I agree. He was asking people if they knew any good games not ur opinion on the xbox u ass. I mean nobody really cares wat u think so mabye u should shut up!!
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
Seijuro Hiko Wrote:What? I mean the other 3 reasons of the games maybe true but, a person wont be able to complete a game because its scary? maybe he wont play the game because he/she doesnt like sacry stuff but from playing to completing there is a big difference.

Obviosly you have not played a silent hill title...

Although four is the least scary of them all.
HALO 2

AND Counter Strike is good.
also the GTA dual pack.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:HALO 2

-LE

Halo 2 licks cum compared to the first
babyeater0 Wrote:Obviosly you have not played a silent hill title...

Although four is the least scary of them all.

I have all four of them and love them all, but my point is that someone may not play it because is scary but that doesnt have to do anything with completing (like difficulty).

PS: Don't make assumptions that you dont know wether you're right or wrong. Cool
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E3: Most Anticipated Game - Halo 2 (XBOX) Duragon 6 4,215 05-09-2003, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OptimisticOx