Xbox games
halo 2 sucks, first one is better, prince of persia was alright, i beat it easily in a day though so it's not very long and doesn't offer much of a challenge, it's pretty much the same game from beginning to end. but i thought kotor 1 was freaking awesome, the second one though, i'll be honest, kind of a let down. o and i didn't think ninja gaiden was that great, it was alright
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Oops sorry.I was reading several threads at once on several gaming sites and writing several replies.Somehow ive fudged it up and posted a reply for another site here.I must have read the modding reply by schultz and thought this was the right page.
I bow down before you and beg forgiveness.
A bit of an ass thing to write in this thread allright Smile I was actually just being an ahole on another forum to some extreme xbox whores that hate mod chips and love fable.I found them anoying and thought id wind them up a little.childish but oh so fun.It was mainly sarcasim because every second word they were using was crap when talking about ps2 and cube.

Back on topic Silent hill, riddick and morrowind are all good
Prince of persia was a brilliant game. Riddick is a little on the short side but its a good game and it definitly holds its own in the graphics department, A good hire if ever i saw one.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
ya ive got an xbox, and i can tell you the better games:

Halo 2
Bloodryane 1&2
Knights of the old republic
Baulders gate dark alliance 1&2
Ninja Gaiden (great game but harder then hell)
night caster (it is decent)
X-men legends
Sudeki (short but fun)
Metal gear solid 2 substance (better then on ps2 in my opinion
lord of the rings return of the king (stay away from they other 2 cause they both suck)
mech assult
prince of perisa
dues ex 2 invisable war

well these are the games that i have played that i really liked so far, i hope i was of some help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E3: Most Anticipated Game - Halo 2 (XBOX) Duragon 6 4,215 05-09-2003, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OptimisticOx