Resolutions
What are your resolutions for the new year?
Get a job and keep it till I can afford loads of anime and a pimp looking car. Smile Really that is my resolution.
Clean and keep clean my room.(try this every year) Start running again because I'm getting too out of shape. Get a job and keep it till I can afford a working car(unlike the two on my driveway), preferably a Jeep Wrangler.
Let me see resolutions what's left ha-ha...Seriously though finishing High School and leaving it in the past. Getting the next job im applying for once I graduate and getting lots of Anime Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
eat healthier and save money to remodel my kitchen.
I need to start exercising. *grumble* *grumble* Eating rice and lots of snacks are starting to make my tummy fat!

I'm also going to try to limit my time playing World of Warcraft. I haven't watched any anime or left the computer chair in a while.
Stop being sick all the time :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Work out, work hard in school, not be late for work :p Wink sleep early, wake up early
onizuka17711 Wrote:Stop being sick all the time :p .
That's a hard one.. especially if you get sick a lot! At some point, cold medicine stops working for me.
Nina182B Wrote:That's a hard one.. especially if you get sick a lot! At some point, cold medicine stops working for me.
Well, no one knows what's wrong with me yet, so cold medicine never worked at all to begin with. Lol, I've already missed like 15-20 days of school this year and felt terrible the rest of the time. Not too good for grades :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Only other resolution I can come up with is to continue working on the many forms of 'art' ive been doing for the past few years. Anyways I hope everyone has a plesant and healthy New Year and keeps their own self resolutions...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
having a better year in 2005,
2004 wasn't a good year for me.
and also try to think more like the glass is half full,
rather that thinking the the glass is half empty.
be more optimistic Big Grin
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:having a better year in 2005,
2004 wasn't a good year for me.
and also try to think more like the glass is half full,
rather that thinking the the glass is half empty.
be more optimistic Big Grin

2004 has been terrible here as well. Sometimes life is a damn nightmare and this year has proven it...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I don?t make resolutions cause I forget them like three weeks after I make them. Probably because they are things I really have no interest in doing. But if I were to set a goal for anything, it would be to find a girl that is interested in the same things I am, but I have been trying to do that for like a year and a half already with no success. Sad
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I don?t make resolutions cause I forget them like three weeks after I make them. Probably because they are things I really have no interest in doing. But if I were to set a goal for anything, it would be to find a girl that is interested in the same things I am, but I have been trying to do that for like a year and a half already with no success. Sad

Don't feel bad about that I know the feeling. Its next to impossible to find anyone who shares common intrests now a days which as you know does not make things easy. So man don't worry about that just give it time ands as far as forgetting them 3 weeks later that's why my resolutions are things I already do Big Grin

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection