Where do you buy your HK anime?
Last Exile Wrote:Wolfs rain wont be out for a long time. vol. 6 wont be out till march so thats not even the end of the series. i think there are going to be at least 7 or 8 volumes because it is a 30 episode series.
Also this is the best site for HK anime.

-LE

Most sites have majorly jacked up prices that go from 30-40 dollars per 3 disc set...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
This site is the No1 for HK anime. I used to use other sites but I've been using here for the past year with no exceptions

For communication, fast delivery and value u cant beat the import-anime.c0m
guts45 Wrote:This site is the No1 for HK anime. I used to use other sites but I've been using here for the past year with no exceptions

For communication, fast delivery and value u cant beat the import-anime.c0m

woah. quite a sales pitch u have going there lol :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
LoL, could they cram a 16:9 into a 4:3 box set? Does this site take money orders I got too double check that? And how long does it take too make a box set if all of the domestic releases are released?

heh sorry for all of the questions.. :p

Thanks again guys Cool

Edit: Just looked and they do money orders... Cool Are the anime boxsets new or used in this place?
jarjar111 Wrote:LoL, could they cram a 16:9 into a 4:3 box set? Does this site take money orders I got too double check that? And how long does it take too make a box set if all of the domestic releases are released?

heh sorry for all of the questions.. :p

Thanks again guys Cool

Edit: Just looked and they do money orders... Cool Are the anime boxsets new or used in this place?
They are new.
This place. I almost hate questions like this, but realize some people just like options and I have a loyalist personality. The only other place I buy HK?s from is CJV (Cookie Jar Video), and that is only if it isn?t here and I don?t have time to request it, like for a gift or something. I mainly use CJV for its other stuff like manga, which it is very limited in. But this site is the best. Period.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
vegeta76 Wrote:woah. quite a sales pitch u have going there lol :p

Thanks man. They pay me in HK sets for the great pitches LOL
jarjar, Im assuming wolfs rain is a standard TV series so it won't be widescreen.

Its difficult to predict the exact date it will be released. We are not psychics

Why don't you just buy a subbed set for now, or if you are that desperate to get dubbed, buy the damn reg1!

===

And yes, Import anime are the best. I have searched everywhere, believe me. This is the cheapest place with the best postage rates. Friendly service.

I'd like to order more here but I am skint these days. I prolly will order maison ikkoku soon. ha
Here and if I can't find something here I would go to http://www..com

Edit:Can someone tell my why it doesn't show the site I want to link to?I typed the link correctly, re-tried several times but it doesn't show up. Is it banned or something? I also tried without using the html link utillity and having the "automatically parse links in text" box unchecked. The site is (for those of you that might know it).

Edit2: It seems it won't even let me write the name of the site.
AGCTU Wrote:Here and if I can't find something here I would go to http://www..com

Edit:Can someone tell my why it doesn't show the site I want to link to?I typed the link correctly, re-tried several times but it doesn't show up. Is it banned or something? I also tried without using the html link utillity and having the "automatically parse links in text" box unchecked. The site is (for those of you that might know it).

Edit2: It seems it won't even let me write the name of the site.

I have a feeling I know which site you're trying to write. It starts with 'A' and rhymes with a cartoon show that used to be on that starred Wacko, Yacko, and Dot. That is the one site/word that is banned on here.
Vicious Wrote:I have a feeling I know which site you're trying to write. It starts with 'A' and rhymes with a cartoon show that used to be on that starred Wacko, Yacko, and Dot. That is the one site/word that is banned on here.

Why's that? I've bought from.... that store... before no prob when I was looking for the japanese dbz sets.

And I can't beleive nobody has said READ THE FAQ'S post yet.
Nobody is willing to answer this? If there is something about them people really hate i'd like to know so I can decide whether I ever want to support them in the future if they have a title I want nobody else has.
Something personal between the owner of this site and the owner of that site I believe. I think their sites used to work together but I'm pretty sure they won't post the exact reason here.
This site is the cheapest ive seen and ive looked at 20-30 different HK set dealers...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
elcoholic Wrote:Something personal between the owner of this site and the owner of that site I believe. I think their sites used to work together but I'm pretty sure they won't post the exact reason here.

Well if they can't post the reason then i'm not gonna care I guess. /shrug

Still my fav site, but if IA and CJV are out of something they have i'll still buy from them if nobody will speak up.