Suprnova.org is dead (RIP)
Ok Schults,I think I got everything right??Now do I just find something I want to download and it opens by it's self.Can you please give alittle example on how it works.Thank you ever so very much for your help.^_^
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
You just go and download torrent files for what you wish to download. Like if you go to http://a.scarywater.net and find a group you like that they releasing and anime.. Just download the .torrent file that they give yea and have it open up in Azurues. Azureus will then connect to the tracker and start downloading the series.. The good thing about Bittorrent is that essentially every torrent file is its own "Network" so you only download those files for the anime and nothing else.. And people are only serving those files not like 50 other different ones.. So downloads are generally pretty fast on it. But if you are using Adsl make sure you cap your upload to below what you can actually handle otherwise your downloads hurt also.
I am a BAKA!!! I don't think I am going to be able to figure this program out.but thank you for your help.I think I need someone here showing me right to my face.Awah! I wish I was good with computers and stuff.-_-
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Just give me an idea of what you are wanting to download or something you wish to download it and i can help you out.. just send me a PM