So who likes megaman X?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Never played a Megaman X game, but he was tight on the Megaman series. That was my

favorite Megaman episode. Now if only they would make a Megaman X anime.

I do remember the original Mega Man TV Series barely though since I only saw it from time to time. Had a hard time figuring out when it was on Sad ...But Cidien IDK why Mega Man X 5s ending was nothing special either well what I saw anyways. If I recall right Zero for some reason shot Xs arm off or some bs and left don't remember the exact details been too long.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:If you're talking about the first one i've beaten it a few times. Sigma's hard as hell. It has X standing on a cliff overlooking the destruction of Sigma's lab. I don't remember everything that's said - it's not a really great ending. I think it's just asking why X fights or something, trying to be philosophical but not succeeding very well.

That is the ending of X1. And Puppet Master I think you mean't when Zero gives X his arm (if you don't get the arm piece).
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:That is the ending of X1. And Puppet Master I think you mean't when Zero gives X his arm (if you don't get the arm piece).

Nope Zero betrayed me when I beat it with X...I know there are different endings for that game though...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Nope Zero betrayed me when I beat it with X...I know there are different endings for that game though...

i don't recall that ever happing in any X game. Maybe you mean X2 when you fight Zero Maybe you mean in X5 when Zero gets infected by th Zero Virus. Or maybe X6 when you fight Nightmare Zero. I haven't played X7 or X8 so maybe it happens in one of them. Or maybe you are talking about when Zero rips off Sigmas arm in X4.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:i don't recall that ever happing in any X game. Maybe you mean X2 when you fight Zero Maybe you mean in X5 when Zero gets infected by th Zero Virus. Or maybe X6 when you fight Nightmare Zero. I haven't played X7 or X8 so maybe it happens in one of them. Or maybe you are talking about when Zero rips off Sigmas arm in X4.

Nah never played beyond X-5 never got vfar in X-2 and I do remember the Sigma Virus but it was in the ending I know it because that's the only one ive beaten and the only one I remeber...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Nah never played beyond X-5 never got vfar in X-2 and I do remember the Sigma Virus but it was in the ending I know it because that's the only one ive beaten and the only one I remeber...

Could you tell me which X it was? Like what the armour looked like and how many players could you play as. As well as the sprites. X4 and above have very good sprites when X1,2,3 have Super Nintendo sprites. Since you said the Sigma virus you probably played X3. I'll find out one way or another! (LOL!)
-Kanon!!
Puppet Master Wrote:I do remember the original Mega Man TV Series barely though since I only saw it from time to time. Had a hard time figuring out when it was on Sad ...But Cidien IDK why Mega Man X 5s ending was nothing special either well what I saw anyways. If I recall right Zero for some reason shot Xs arm off or some bs and left don't remember the exact details been too long.

The T.V. series seemed kind of cool. I only ever got to watch a few episodes though. Now sure what channel it came on (maybe cartoon network?) but the only time I got to watch it was when I was over at my friends house watching tv because he had a satellite tv. We didn't have very good cable channels here in fargo around 10 years ago. I wished I had satellite so badly back then. It was around the time DBZ was just starting to come out in America, however long ago that was. I was so jealous because he saw the entire DBZ series in spanish with subs on his satellite before I was even done with the saiyajin saga lol.