So who likes megaman X?
So has anyone played the X series. It is my favourite side-scrolling plat-form game series by far! How can someone not like it :confused: Great music, great gameplay, great story, great grahpics, come on how can you not like it?! And what's even better is that they are still makeing the X series. X8 is the newest title. But I was wondering when it will be out in Europe?
-Kanon!!
Wasn't megaman X the 3d game on the ps1 (which was alot of fun but too easy)?
elcoholic Wrote:Wasn't megaman X the 3d game on the ps1 (which was alot of fun but too easy)?

Mega Man X 4 was hell Sigma was a damn nightmare to beat! :mad: But I don't recall any two before that. Mega Man X was on Super Nintendo...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
They were great, I hope Capcom does a collection of them one day, when they get finished with the series.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
The original Megaman x is still the best. Recently sold my copy with my SNES. Really wish I hadn't done that... sigh. Oh well.
I really like the X series! I just recently rented the new one for PS2 Megaman X8. It's pretty good, very much like the old ones.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
evilomar Wrote:They were great, I hope Capcom does a collection of them one day, when they get finished with the series.

Yeah I have been thinking that for a while now ever since they released the original Mega Mans in a collection...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Anyone know what the 3d game on the ps1 was called? It had some rpg elements like talking with the inhabitants and upgrading your weapons with found items. Was alot of fun and the controls were perfect.
elcoholic Wrote:Anyone know what the 3d game on the ps1 was called? It had some rpg elements like talking with the inhabitants and upgrading your weapons with found items. Was alot of fun and the controls were perfect.

Mega Man Legends and Mega Man Legends 2

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
YES!! Thank you.
elcoholic Wrote:YES!! Thank you.

No problem used to have that game[the first] and my brother had the second at one time. Has anyone ever beat that game though?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I know I beat the first one. Not all items and stuff but I beat the end-boss. Never saw part 2.
elcoholic Wrote:I know I beat the first one. Not all items and stuff but I beat the end-boss. Never saw part 2.

Hm...Do you remember the ending?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Never played a Megaman X game, but he was tight on the Megaman series. That was my

favorite Megaman episode. Now if only they would make a Megaman X anime.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
If you're talking about the first one i've beaten it a few times. Sigma's hard as hell. It has X standing on a cliff overlooking the destruction of Sigma's lab. I don't remember everything that's said - it's not a really great ending. I think it's just asking why X fights or something, trying to be philosophical but not succeeding very well.