What is the worst day of your life?
November 14th, 2002. That was the day my wife told me she wanted a divorce. It made me question who I was, I never felt so betrayed in all my life.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:November 14th, 2002. That was the day my wife told me she wanted a divorce. It made me question who I was, I never felt so betrayed in all my life.

Cant imagine how you felt that day, must have been really hard. The worst day of my life is when my first girlfriend dumped me for a "loser" We were together for almost 2 years but for some reason she saw something from that arrogant freak that pushed her to break up with me. Although its been a long time now it still haunts my head sometimes.
Puppet Master Wrote:Depends on who you say that too because the loss of a pet to some is every bit as bad as the loss of a family member....
That is so true. This past February, the weekend of Valentines Day I spent walking my cavalry horse through his last hours of life. I had re-claimed him as an abuse victim and made him into the best damn cavalry horse we had in the unit for almost two years. He was 38 and a tumor in his intestines caused colic type symptoms and eventually clamied his life. It was like losing a good friend. To me he had alot more personality than most of the people I know.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Wow Blight, that is so sad. Right after your birthday too.. that is one weird crisis right after the other. I think my worst day was when I fell off my skateboard and my face broke my fall. About 50 guys witnessed the event, I chipped my front teeth, and now need braces. My jaw clicks every time I open/close my mouth really wide. But besides paying for the braces, I don't think it was that bad.
ladysilverice Wrote:That is so true. This past February, the weekend of Valentines Day I spent walking my cavalry horse through his last hours of life. I had re-claimed him as an abuse victim and made him into the best damn cavalry horse we had in the unit for almost two years. He was 38 and a tumor in his intestines caused colic type symptoms and eventually clamied his life. It was like losing a good friend. To me he had alot more personality than most of the people I know.

Yup I based it on personal experience because I treat my dog like most people would a kid. I have always looked at animals as equals to people even if that logic sounds weird and that's because my dogs family to me and even when the world turns their back on you a dog never will...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Mine's more of a worst week... First I got my room burgled at uni and they stole my xbox. Then couple of days later I fell and landed my whole body weight on my two front teeth and smashed them. Couple of days LATER and I got hit by a taxi and my face went through the windscreen, broke my arms and legs and fractured my skull... Anyway after weeks in hospital and months at home I had then to look forward to hours of injections at the dentist to get them veneered... I see it as being lucky anyway as I so easily could of been dead...
gubi-gubi Wrote:Mine's more of a worst week... First I got my room burgled at uni and they stole my xbox. Then couple of days later I fell and landed my whole body weight on my two front teeth and smashed them. Couple of days LATER and I got hit by a taxi and my face went through the windscreen, broke my arms and legs and fractured my skull... Anyway after weeks in hospital and months at home I had then to look forward to hours of injections at the dentist to get them veneered... I see it as being lucky anyway as I so easily could of been dead...

DAMN! That's the only response possible to all that...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
gubi-gubi Wrote:Mine's more of a worst week... First I got my room burgled at uni and they stole my xbox. Then couple of days later I fell and landed my whole body weight on my two front teeth and smashed them. Couple of days LATER and I got hit by a taxi and my face went through the windscreen, broke my arms and legs and fractured my skull... Anyway after weeks in hospital and months at home I had then to look forward to hours of injections at the dentist to get them veneered... I see it as being lucky anyway as I so easily could of been dead...

Son of a bitch dude, that sucks ass. When I was in first grade, I broke my arm, my leg, and the foot on my other leg, all on separate occasions within one month. But your luck was even crappier.

I excluded any deaths from what I called my worst day because they just transcend anything normal circumstance can throw at you. The loss of a living being you care about can leave you with an emptiness that is incomparable.

I've also been cheated on; heh, it was the only time I ever seriously considered suicide, but I got over that way quicker than going to get a family heirloom and realizing "Oh, I don't have that anymore"; that still happens to me.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
A death would be so much worse than any physical accident you could ever have... Emotional hurts much more than physical... Anyway now ive only got the plastic surgery to look forward to so I can get my nose straightend Sad

p.s. If anyone wants to be grim I could post the photo of me in hospital!
Well just recently December 9th, 2004 my aunt she took a large and possibly fatal fall down her stairs. These stairs are nasty too, there's about 20 of them, steep and uncarpeted. Well anyway my uncle heard her take a couple of steps down them and then a large crash. When my aunt didn't answer he got up to see if she was ok, much to his surprise she was laying face down in a pool of blood at the bottom of the stairs. She's now in the ICU at a local hospital and laying there lifeless on life-support, she's got a skull fracture behind her right ear, and if she does live she won't have any mobility or speech possibly. But she's got tubes in her head and everywhere it's a scary, scary thing. It hurts so much to see her, I wouldn't see her at first because she was so critical, I didn't want my last memory of my aunt to be this. Anyway it will be a long time before they know if she will actually be able to come out of this...I didn't think this could hurt so bad, but it really, really does. And what really sucks for my uncle is that he just had back surgery in August, and he's still recovering from that, he's all doped up on pain killers and to see him suffer with my aunt in her condition really makes you want to cry. Seeing a grown man show that much grief, it breaks your heart.

So yes I agree with you death would be worse than a physical inujury but, the road to waiting to see if that injury will lead to death is no picnic either.
Damn that must be bad. I cant even imagine how it feels. I dont think it's possible to imagine it until it happens.
Damn! Reading about all the bad things that have happened to you guys really puts things into perspective...
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I don't know about day but the last few months have been very crappy for me. I've been laid off from 2 jobs and quit the 3rd one. Thank goodness I've always been a spendthrift and an excellent saver. I know the new year is gonna be a lot better for me.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?