Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is the worst day of your life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don?t really know what prompted this question, maybe I am just curious. My worst day ever has to be September 26, 2003. On this craptastic day, I wake up early the morning after my 18th birthday and go to school. I am excited because today is fall kickoff, a club thing where I pay 10 bucks and get to skip classes all day to eat food and goof around. Around the time second period would end. I get called to the office and have to go home because my house is burning. The house is a total loss. All my stuff is gone except for a few things I had put in storage (including all my presents from the preceding day). I call my workplace and tell them I won?t be in today. After wondering what the hell I?m going to do now, I is eventually decided that we will stay in a local motel. Will coming back from my aunts house to go meet up with my parents later that night, I am stopped at a stop sign waiting to get on the highway when one dude crosses the lane of traffic in front on me and gets totally obliterated by an oncoming car. The wrecked car then bounces off of the car it got stuck by and hits my parent?s truck that I am driving. Somewhere in the confusion I have misplaced my wallet, and the cops aren?t very pleased about that. And that?s all the exciting stuff.

So what really crappy chain of events has occurred in your lives?
I can't pinpoint one exact day but here are the worst times I can recall ATM...

I would have to say the worst days of my entire life spanned over a week outside of the days I lost family I mean. Anyways it was sometime in September of 2002 I believe and I was deeply depressed and wanted to die but that's not where it ended. I nearly poked my own damn eye out not going into details but that really sucked. It was around that exact time that my mind finally shattered for the final time.

Another day would have to be when Maco?[sp?] The car painting company called my house and said my car went through a damn wall but the reality is that they let someone drive it and cut their own wall with a jigsaw.

The only other three days I can remember other than the day I got fired were the days my great grandmother died and the day I knew my Grandmother died before anyone said anything. My Nephew was the trigger of my other remebered day of misery as well as my nieces two days in that the first was when her dog was POISONED obviously but no hard proof Sad ...I know that was it but her dog was in critical condition and yeah it may sound weird but I was extremely worried about that and than she was forced to get rid of her dog because of my pain in the ass nephew...

Yeah you asked for one but theres just a LOT...
I guess the worst day of my life would be the day I learned that the doctor had misdiagnosed the injury I got while snowboarding and finally discovered it as a spinal fracture almost 3 months later. Then I spent the rest of the summer in an abdominal plastic brace and some of the next year of school in a wheel chair. Mine really doesn't sound as bad as your guys though. -_-

Althought... I guess the next worst day would be the day I had to tell my brother that I totaled his car. I walked up to him with the bent license plate and said, "sorry," then sprinted like a bat outta hell down the hall with him right on my heels. It was so scarry! O.o
ladysilverice Wrote:I guess the worst day of my life would be the day I learned that the doctor had misdiagnosed the injury I got while snowboarding and finally discovered it as a spinal fracture almost 3 months later. Then I spent the rest of the summer in an abdominal plastic brace and some of the next year of school in a wheel chair. Mine really doesn't sound as bad as your guys though. -_-

Althought... I guess the next worst day would be the day I had to tell my brother that I totaled his car. I walked up to him with the bent license plate and said, "sorry," then sprinted like a bat outta hell down the hall with him right on my heels. It was so scarry! O.o

That's quite bad actcually because his car was totaled and you could have gotten seriously injured...
Whenever I have to be around my parents. Especially X-mas.
Puppet Master Wrote:That's quite bad actcually because his car was totaled and you could have gotten seriously injured...
Well, I did hit my chest on the steering column, but it wasn't anything serious, just shortness of breath and bruising. I was more afraid of the injury I would have sustained if he had caught me! Fortunately I'm a fast sprinter! Wink
ladysilverice Wrote:Well, I did hit my chest on the steering column, but it wasn't anything serious, just shortness of breath and bruising. I was more afraid of the injury I would have sustained if he had caught me! Fortunately I'm a fast sprinter! Wink

Ha-Ha...Well for while I forgot the problem day that still plagues me from October 8th forgot the year now because if it was 2002 than the other problem was 200 lol. But it was a day that has made me wish for an end to suffering ever since. It was the day I was stuck in a hospital due to the curse this world has put on me simply known as Diabeties. That very day that very second I truly started questioning everything I once believed about this world and how it works and I realized the cruel reality. I don't know why I can't remember when it was but that's one of the things that triggered mass depression after that as I mentioned in another topic recently...

Edit AGAIN it was October 6th 2003...I got out October 8th 2003...
let see, mine would have to be the time when i torn my acl.
it was a high school soccer game. my team really sucked and we were playing against a pretty good team in our district.
anywho, me and another girls was running after the ball and with one bump from her i fell and tumbled on the ground. i couldn't get up and was feeling massive pain. my coach ended up taking me home because i couldn't walk and he explained to my mother the whole story.
instead of taking me to the hospital, she took me to a good friend of our family. he was a doctor when he was in vietnam. he would rub and put pressure on my knee. oh man, that was the worse pain i had ever felt. basically i was crying like a baby the whole time. after that session of pain, i was able to stand up on my own and wobbled to the car.
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

Yeah.

Wow, that's messed up.

...It just rings so darned... true.
r00ster Wrote:So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

Yeah.

Wow, that's messed up.

...It just rings so darned... true.
From Office Space, right? Great movie (Die mother fucker!!!!!! Big Grin ). To tell the truth, I can't remember the worst day of my life. I mean, I remember having one but I just can't place what it was. Lol, that is so pathetic.... :p
onizuka17711 Wrote:From Office Space, right? Great movie (Die mother fucker!!!!!! Big Grin ). To tell the truth, I can't remember the worst day of my life. I mean, I remember having one but I just can't place what it was. Lol, that is so pathetic.... :p

LMAO It's hard to remember the exact date of the worst day of your life considering you don't want to remeber it...
Seriously, I sat here for like 10 minutes trying to remember. And after all of this intense thought, I came up with....nothing. And then I was like "Hmmm, what did I have for dinner?" Again, nothing. And I'm not just making all of this up, I really can't remember. To restate from my last post, how pathetic....
Probably the day my dog died. My parents bought him a while before I was born and he died when I was maybe 13-14.... I normally don't have memorably bad days. Big Grin
Mine would be the day my dog died. He was the same age as me so I grew up with him for 16 years. It totaly rocked my life. Doesn't sound as bad as some of the other ones though.
074ku Wrote:Mine would be the day my dog died. He was the same age as me so I grew up with him for 16 years. It totaly rocked my life. Doesn't sound as bad as some of the other ones though.

Depends on who you say that too because the loss of a pet to some is every bit as bad as the loss of a family member....
Pages: 1 2