Is Metal Gear Solid 3 better than the other 2?
Is Metal gear Solid 3 good? I live in Europe so I won't be getting the game for a while. But the European version wil have extra's. In any case I know that you play as Big Boss becasue the game is set in the 60's (unless you play as an 11 year-old Snake). So how much better is the gameplay and story (no spoilers please). And I heard that this Snake is more evil than Solid Snake (instead of breaking a guard's neck. He slice's there thoart) Is this true?
-Kanon!!
i sugggest buying packman instead u will get many more hour enjoyment an the graphics are way better then any ps2 game a well Smile
jugdish Wrote:i sugggest buying packman instead u will get many more hour enjoyment an the graphics are way better then any ps2 game a well Smile
I have to disagree i have much more fun playing pong then pacman
Black Howling Wrote:Is Metal gear Solid 3 good? I live in Europe so I won't be getting the game for a while. But the European version wil have extra's. In any case I know that you play as Big Boss becasue the game is set in the 60's (unless you play as an 11 year-old Snake). So how much better is the gameplay and story (no spoilers please). And I heard that this Snake is more evil than Solid Snake (instead of breaking a guard's neck. He slice's there thoart) Is this true?

It's not like the first two really IMO anyways its more about stealth which is more like the first I guess. But personally I think it's better and if you want an explanation on Snake pm me. As far as the guard thing goes I couldnt tell you since I just started last night and fighting guards is a bad idea there more difficult to deal with than MGS2 IMO...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
In Metal Gear Solid 2 I could take on all the guards with my bare hands! But in Metal Gear :mad: Solid 1 it's a diffrent story. Sad
-Kanon!!
SERIOUSLY DONT BUY IT , ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY THE GAME IS SHORT 8 hrs
VERY OVERRATED AN NOT WORTH THE HYPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY IF U MUST PLAY THIS GAME RENT IT FROM BLOCKBUSTER AN IF U MUST OWN IT RENT IT AN BURN IT

ITS NOT WORTH UR CASH TO BUY
better yet if u must have it ill trade u my american un rated version from eb game

for either the last exile fx box set or the samurai x ova directors cut & movie fx or mi
PM me if u are interested ill pay shiping an i need either of these for xmas thanx
KENSHIN stays with me! :mad: I don't have Last Exile. sorry but Kenshin is my favorite anime :p
-Kanon!!
fair enough id also consider now then and again if anyone has that i havnt seen it but heard it the bomb
The first 2 OVA (Trust and Betrayel) are great they deal with Kenshin's past. The TV series is great! The first series is okay but the second serie's is DA BOMB! (LOL) The 3 series was not that great. And the thrid OVA (Reflection) truly sucks! It deals with Kenshin after the series. It's trying to be art house. But if you like a drama Reflection is for you. There is also a movie set around the same time as the series. And the Manga has a last story thats deals with Kenshin's past that should have been in the anime but just never came to be. All the Kenshin's have great music, the english voice acting is better than the Japanese ones (for the series anyway), The OVA are more reality than fiction and vise versa for the series. If you ever get the chance to but them do so you won't regret it! Smile
-Kanon!!
I bought the game the day it came out and played it for a few hours. After that haven't touched it till now. If anybody wants it I'm willing to trade it for love hina tv perfect collection and love hina xmas and spring special or onegai teacher tv collection and chobits. Or if anybody has something else I'll see what you have.

Also I'm willing to trade this game.

PS2:

Silent hill 3
Silent hill 2
Onimusha 3
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto: Vice city
Maximo
Vitua fighter 4
Suikoden III

I have other ps2 games but I don't want to trade them yet. But if you want, maybe we can make a deal.
Thanks
Metal Gear Solid 3 is worth the cash. Yes, you slice gaurds throats. I've been playing it non stop since it came out. If you liked the first or second you'll like this one too.

And guys we do have a trading post.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Most of the people who've claimed to hate MGS3 are those who suck at it. It's a great game, tons of fun, with a story that's leaves enough questions for hours of discussion. Jugdish, you're an ass, and you suck at gaming. Go play your Pacman.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
I got a copy of it and am now playing MGS2 to catch up on the story before starting 3. Its fucking hard. Can someone give me some pointers about how to deal with the guards? If I get spotted and there's more than one guard I'm fucked. I'm still busy with freezing those bombs so I'm not to far into the game yet but if it keeps being this hard I don't know if I want to finish (I also hate the fixed camera).
the best way to deal with gaurds is to aim for the head or chest because it works faster but it is possible to get through the entire without alerting any unneccesary gaurds. Also if you see a guard shoot him in the head before he even has a chance to see u don't try to sneak if you can knock them out. If a gaurd alerts other gaurds u should knock him out and hid in a locker or somthing.