So are games these days easy or hard?
Puppet Master Wrote:LMAO Never played it...

It is on the GameCube and a newer version was made for the PS2 (you can play as Dante from DMC in the PS2 version). It is a difficult game but you can do a lot of cool things in it like slow time down, speed time up. zoom in (for fancy attack's. Very cool.). And you can but more moves. It also slags some of Capcoms games. Like one of the bosses says 'do you think your some kind of Megaman? (LOL!) And Leo is from a game called Red Earth. Plus the main person looks like Protoman/Blues. Rent it some time.

P.S Viewtiful Joe 2 should be out soon if not allready.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:It is on the GameCube and a newer version was made for the PS2 (you can play as Dante from DMC in the PS2 version). It is a difficult game but you can do a lot of cool things in it like slow time down, speed time up. zoom in (for fancy attack's. Very cool.). And you can but more moves. It also slags some of Capcoms games. Like one of the bosses says 'do you think your some kind of Megaman? (LOL!) And Leo is from a game called Red Earth. Plus the main person looks like Protoman/Blues. Rent it some time.

P.S Viewtiful Joe 2 should be out soon if not allready.

It is out and speaking of Dante when I bought two games and got one free I picked up Nocturne because im a DMC fan and I had no other ideas. It's some of the dumbest logic but that and the concept of demons just catches my attention. But that is funny...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master I am going to add you to my buddy list if you don't mind. I hope you will do the same. Smile
-Kanon!!
If anyone else is viewing this thread feel free to post it'slonely being the only guy here Sad
-Kanon!!